Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
i've got relapsed too, thanks for this booster
4 days done. Epic hike up a mountain today. Knackered now! Going to sleep well tonight!
Started 90 Day Challenges on Jan 25, 2019
Relapsed 7/202 Days
Longest streak 51 days
Current Challenge Day 7/90 no PM
Day 56 of weight training
Day 7 - reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
- feeling no urges but very tired this morning as my wife and I argued until 2am last night
- noticed when I have a fight (verbal) with the wife my BPH symptoms come back
- perhaps my prostate swells when under stress but not sure how it all works, just that it's a pattern
- I believe this because work stress also made BPH symptoms worse and has gotten much better since retiring 1 1/2 years ago
- need to live a peaceful relaxed life as much as possible which isn't always easy to do when married
0 days PMO
1 days less sugar, discovered coffee with just cream and no sugar is pretty good.
6 days no alcohol. 1 14 day streak.
45 days no social media.
Prayed my chaplet.
Was in a foul foul mood yesterday. Feeling much better today. It is going to be a good day.
My book I ordered that will help me heal from my mommy issues showed up. I am going to go and pick it up today. Also remembered about a self hypnosis set for healing the wounds of lack of affirmation from parents that I never could finish. Supposedly it is supposed to help with healing if you have habitual things that go against ones better judgement. Going to try that again too. Trying to fix my forward head posture with that posture things too. That might help. Going to give my computer to my friend tonight. Blockers on phone are ready to go. I use my phone to make money. Hopefullybetween these two I will have enough motivation to say no. I drive Uber. I would hate for porn to pop up on my phone screen when I have a customer. Here's to hoping. I can do this.
Don't forget to try something fun!
I honestly can't think of anything.
Relapsed, also experiencing anhedonia. Need to get those dopamine levels balanced for good.
Nofap is a lifestyle
Nofap is a life long commitment
Day 2/90. Got an urge. Took a nap. Fixed.
I do that man. Thought it was weird, but it really works! Haha
Day 1 Completed. Rough day but made it trough. I have no choice, i have to succeed. Long way to go, one day at a time. So motivated right now. Have a good day people! We're gonna do this!