8 days no PMO....feeling numb...ex problems

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Saber_tooth7, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Saber_tooth7

Saber_tooth7 Fapstronaut

I have no feelings for anything right now. I dont even get any urges even after accidently encountering some triggers (even on bodybuilding websites, they do have huge triggers). However these were a total result of me distracting myself with other things. My ex has recently been contacting me(I dont know why) and she is sort of taking my attention away from these triggers, coz i end up thinking about HER instead. But the problem is i dont want to think about her even as i am going to start my 30 day no contact period with her-(its basically done to get your ex back in your life)
    Its really hard to drive away 6 bad habits at the same time - PMO, gaming, unhealthy foods, smoking ,drinking, and my ex as well.
    Reading helps, music too, but not for long. My mind seems to wander away to places i start thinking how difficult this path is gonna be.
    any advices for some more distractions please..?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. rubifenrx

rubifenrx Guest

You know what dude: its REALLY FKN HARD.
    I understand 100%.

My advice is to get distracted. Go out with your EX (unless your both hurt from the break up) and have a coffee, talk and stuff.
    Do something that will make the first week or two less difficult do deal with.

Im on my first week after a loong relapse, by I am much better.

I went out on a date, and dayum! We liked each other allot, but she didnt want to kiss that much.
    Id only made my urge worse!

But Im glad nothing happened. I dont want my energy to leave my body again.

Another piece of advice: eat oats soaked in water. You can add sugar or honey. NO MILK.
    Fast. Eat whole grain bread (cause it cleans your intestines) with water.

Believe me, it helps so much. No wonder so many spiritual leaders and religions ask people to fast.

I have done some research as well on fatty foods, and they are NOT good for holding your libido.
    Fatty foods only make you uneasy and propense to fapping. Its true.

If you believe in God: pray to Him each day. With your heart, and you will have that extra UMF in order to succeed.

Saber_tooth7 likes this.