1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7th Day..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Evolving guy, May 2, 2018.

1. Evolving guy

Evolving guy Fapstronaut

It's my seventh day since i didn't masturbate. Feeling more confident,awakened and spiritual! Not any exceptional progress physically but a lot more mentally. Don't know whether its a placebo effect or not. Got hard yesterday and I started touching myself, but stopped immediately. The determination to not masturbate has increased tremendously since I joined this forum. Thanks to the makers of NoFap! I hope you all are doing well too. Another important thing I experienced was the change of outlook towards girls. I never checked out any girl rather looked at them as just another human beings. Thoughts of I looking ugly and the compulsive behavior of constantly looking in the mirror is slowly fading. Started meditating yesterday and I hope I don't procrastinate now. Met my love yesterday. She said I was looking better while we were clicking pictures! Feeling a sense of gratitude towards my Guru and the God residing in me. Getting a lot of time for productive activities with sex not on the mind all day; though the habit of checking my phone is still there. Had 2-3 wet dreams in 7 days but went through them without even thinking of them the next morning. Leaked some seminal fluid 1-2 times but unintentionally.(It just passed and I know that's not semen. The best feeling is - 'IF I CAN CONTROL SUCH STRONG DESIRES AND TRANSCEND THEM I CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN LIFE'. Feeling positive and ecstatic since these 7 days. Good vibes to all of you and PLEASE BE DETERMINED TO not masturbate. Feel free to drop me a message and we can talk. Cheers to all and have a great day.

Gmork likes this.
  2. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Yay @Evolving guy ! That's great. I came on here at like 3 AM because I was having insomnia and realizing urges could crop up... So i thought I'd say hello on the forums until I get sleepy and then go back to bed.

Welcome to NoFap :)

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! Congrats on nine days. I'm glad you're here. i hope you keep coming back.

Evolving guy likes this.