... .... .... ..... 7 day challenge? yeah, I think I can.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Targonthedragon, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Targonthedragon

Targonthedragon Fapstronaut

Greetings people. I heard about this site from a fellow fapstronaut, and after too many failed attempts at motivating myself to quite PMO, I decided to finally make a user and see if the accountability would help.

important things you need to know about me

I'm a devout Christian (like, I study apologetics and have read through my bible twice, Cover to cover in the last 2 years, and am on my 3rd way through.I'm not planning on stopping any time soon.)

I am not totally addicted, as I can go 1 or 2 days without PMO relatively easily.

I am single. This creates very difficult situations for me, because I am a freshman in college and there are WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too many beautiful girls out there. quite distracting, and eventually infuriating.

And finally, the hardest one for you guys. For those of you who believe in God, or have a relationship with him, you understand he can speak to you in funny ways. For those of you who don't believe in him, bear with me. Today I came to the realization that if I want to get a girlfriend, especially one I find myself thinking of all the time, I need to clean up my life. That includes the PMO. Until that happens, I'm not going to get anywhere. Anyway, God helped me to that realization.

Oh, and a side note, I have decided to start with 7 days PMO free.

There you have it. All the help about timers, accountability, and tactics are welcome.

2. TeddyBear

TeddyBear Guest

I think you can too. :]