1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 3/7...
    Insomina is the main cause of my relapses.M is a matter of grave concern.And.....Moving forward to see for more positive changes.

leu the warrior likes this.
  2. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 6/7

Another good day. I had a very vivid dream that I relapsed which I 100% believed until I woke up and realised it was just a dream so that was pretty scary. Still keeping myself busy so I didn't have time to work out or watch Squid Game again. Today's therapy and first group accountability session went really well, it was really nice meeting everyone in the group.

I had a couple of urges today due to visual triggers and flashbacks to previous visual triggers.

3. Day 5 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

It was an eventful day. Full of stress, which is just another opportunity to practice further detachment from sentiments.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
  4. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Nearly through day 4! Controlling my urges and not viewing any P. Keeping active when I can and staying motivated. Can't wait to pass day 7!

5. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

6. Day 4/7...
    Not to give in to self limiting forces and beliefs.

7. BloomWasTaken

BloomWasTaken Fapstronaut

Day 7/7

Still keeping myself busy with work. :)

I had a couple of urges today caused by visual triggers:

POSSIBLE TW

I was listening to music on spotify and the album cover had a naked woman standing at an angle so you could barely not see her nipples. The other situation was that I was watching a video about The Enigma of Amigara Fault (a Junji Ito horror manga) and ironically the theme of that story is impulse. During the video, whist they were talking about other examples of impulse, of course they brought up sex and they literally just straight up showed a sex scene clip from some movie in the background whilst the guy narrating was still talking about impulses. It was a YouTube video so it obviously wasn't straight up showing fully uncensored sex, but there were boobs on screen. For both of these situations I immediately looked away and ignored them, but obviously the immediate shock from seeing them gave me an urge.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  8. Day 6 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

Lately, I've been drawing inspiration from a female Youtuber. She leads a clean and disciplined lifestyle. I kind of like her, but then again I am drawn to personalities, and I'm drawn to her self-discipline, keeping real, and emotional stability. I'll be there atleast until I reach about 25 days of sobriety, after which I generally become my own direction.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
  9. I’ve just finished the 3 day challenge. Glad to be here, ready to smash out the 7 day.

Day 0/7.

10. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Closing out day 5, feeling very good and not many urges today. This is the closest I've been to 7 days in a long, long time! Feeling very motivated and excited.

11. Day 5/7 .
    Was Relatively difficult mentally.

Ghostlyscene and hfr19 like this.
  12. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

13. Day 7 of 7 (No sexual Thoughts/Fantasy/ Voluntary Self Arousal/ Viewing any Triggering content)

High on testesterone!

hfr19 and Ghostlyscene like this.
  14. Ghostlyscene

Ghostlyscene New Fapstronaut

0/7
    Today I start my journey. I suppose it’ll be very difficult in the begging, but I’m gonna give it my all.

I recently just ruined a good streak a couple of times so that’s sad, but the fact that I had it gives me hope in the first place.

My day just started, I’m feeling kinda sick so I don’t know if I can go out. Anyways good luck to everyone here!!

15. Day 6/7.
    The most important Thing in my life right now is Nofap. I Give more importance to my Nofap streak than to anyanything else, whatsoever because there is no life for me without sobriety and there is no taste I my life without elongated streaks...

16. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut

17. Hammer0007

Hammer0007 Fapstronaut

Day 7/7!! So happy and proud of myself. I haven't hit 7 days in a long long time. I have more motivation and dedication than I ever have, and truly believe pmo is from the past me and I am moving past that in my life. Tomorrow I have a full day of work and the day after seeing my P addiction therapist, so next couple days should be great for the mind and soul also.
    Stay strong everyone and don't stop until you find a way that works for you! We can all do this, to better ourselves. Onto the next challenge!

hfr19 and Die hard fighter like this.
  18. Day 7/7 Completed. It was my second attempt here....And it was the first of the 3 weeks streak

Hammer0007 and hfr19 like this.
  19. hfr19

hfr19 Fapstronaut