62 days and just reset.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by TheCarver, Jun 10, 2023.

1. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

i know i am a big failure for doing it but simply put i just did not feel any big of difference for me to keep going to 90 days like insane confidence and reduced social anxiety, female attraction was still non existent. now what i am trying to think of a gameplan of what i want to do next, give it another go or make sure its not something else? because im really starting to think that almost none of my problems has to do with masturbating that this site wants me to believe, but instead a “sleeping disorder” that i been having that consists of me constantly waking up feeling tired and sleep deprived, and have difficulty falling back asleep sometimes. i read general insomnia matches up with everything im having, so im wondering if it’s worth getting that resolved first, THEN going for another 90 days on nofap and see if i will be golden then. now onto the physical things i have like irration when urinating, strange testicle discomfort, and anal pain, all which i been to the doctors for with nothing wrong with me. and it still has never left after the longest streak i was on.

what y’all nofappers think?

Robbiebob likes this.
  2. ShutOffValve

ShutOffValve Fapstronaut

My first streak was 66 days.

As far as sleep, I had a lot of those problems for a long time. I had to cut back on the caffeine. I loved coffee. Had to substitute it with tea for the most part. Also could be something like sleep apnea when you sleep on your back and you wake up with rapid heartbeat - due to the fact that your epiglottis in your throat relaxes and chokes off your breathing, causing you to wake frequently, often when you do not even notice. That will cause to not to be able to sleep for another 2-3 hours. Maybe. Maybe not.

Robbiebob likes this.
  3. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

The retained semen must be transmuted. Are you transmuting it?
    For sleep issues try gentle breathing exercises for 5 to 10 minutes before bed, or whilst laying in bed.

Robbiebob likes this.
  4. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

urges will kick my ass no matter what, so no.

5. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

yeah got tested for sleep apnea, didn’t have it.

6. Spiritual Immunity

Spiritual Immunity Fapstronaut

Whether you notice a difference or not masturbating will always make your health worse. So if you have health issues that are unrelated to masturbating, then continuing to masturbate isn’t going to help you fix them. Even if not masturbating doesn’t fix it by itself, it still reduces stress on your body and allows other things to heal you more effectively. I’m getting a little tired of explaining this to you tbh.

7. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

yes which i decided im gonna go on another streak.

8. ShutOffValve

ShutOffValve Fapstronaut

If you cannot determine a physical problem, then I would advise a spiritual cause. However, this can be very tricky and difficult.

9. TheCarver

TheCarver Fapstronaut

its gotta be something else going on. though knowing all my doctors i go to, can barely figure out shit.

10. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

If we don’t transmute the sexual energy then “the urges will kick our ass no matter what.” That’s the whole point of transmutation - to change the expression of sexual energy from one of lust to one of love.

SRC1985 likes this.