60 days of Hard mode (no PMO) completed after 3 years of trying

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Your_life_in_your_hands, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Hello All,

I am very very pleased to inform that I have completed 60 days of no PMO.
    The Last time I did was this was in late 2018.

The journey till here was far from easy as all of you know how hard it can be .

Got urges many many times over the past 3-4 weeks esp. after 30 days .

The only thing that helped me to keep going and not succumb to the urges was asking this question- "How would I feel at the end of the day, if I gave in to the urges ? "

Having failed at resisting these urges many times over the past 3 years, I knew the answer to that question very well.

Another question that helped me was asking myself : " Why am I doing this ?"

The answer for me was very clear. After struggling with a bad boss for over a year, I had finally secured a wonderful job in September last year. Going on this no PMO journey was my way of showing gratitude and becoming a better person in the new year ahead.

When I woke up on New Year's day, I felt a very strong sense of accomplishment and pride.
    Read the stories on the various forums on this site gave me strength during those trying times.

The journey isn't over, but it has started on a good note
    Wishing you all a Happy New Year, and best wishes on every day of effort.

2. WIN_RAR

WIN_RAR Fapstronaut

That's a very good thought, I know exactly what it has felt like to be in bed and feel miserable because of fapping. Not to mention it made it that much easier to fap again at the end of the day.

3. Anon117

Anon117 Fapstronaut

That's awesome dude. I've been at this for years and was looking at success stories to get some motivation. So happy it's going well for you and keep up the good work. I'll think of you when it starts to get difficult and know I'm not alone.