1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6 days reboot and didn't know NoFap 24h ago.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheEnlightenedMe, Mar 16, 2019.

1. TheEnlightenedMe

TheEnlightenedMe Fapstronaut

What a great thing being able to track progress and stay commited to personal challenge using this website.
    Being single since a while, turning almost 30yo soon, I "was" quite use to have PMO at a frequency of about once to twice a week. I end up thinking that was quite normal until I
    realised that I may not be so confident if I had a real sexual intercourse and that PMO started to have something to do with that.
    I always knew that something was wrong with PMO and tried to use it as less as posible but I recently figured out that it was time to do something in my life if I want to keep a long term healthy sexual ability and use it for the best.
    The NoFap guide and some online resources opened my eyes about the effects of PMO and I'm gratful for that. I think that I'm at the right place for that and although I still have no clear target I think it might be a great support. Let's do it!
    With love!
    William

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap, William. Thanks for coming to our site. I believe that you'll find what you're looking for. We try to help one another with support. Some people journal about it, while others have what's known as an accountability partner.

TheEnlightenedMe likes this.