1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

51 days and counting more success

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ossyblaz9, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Ossyblaz9

Ossyblaz9 Fapstronaut

Life has being awesome since I joined this platform though have being in the platform for a pretty long time cause my first streak was 60 days before a relapsed and decided to big up the pieces of my life and holistically do a reboot I'm currently in my 51days of no PMO it hasn't being but sincerely its worth giving in cause I have experienced positive result such as greater concentration, less anxiety and thinking towards something more positive, I even still have morning wood something that really hasn't happened to for sometime now but I thank God still trying to go out meet up with the female folks and hangout much often, but I heard some pretty not too pleasant experience yesterday a lady was about coming to visit me, started feeling tensed and some beat of anxiety and hot flashes I really don't seem to understand anyone with same observation and how can I handle it cause I was kinda of worried but apart from that this platform has being a blessing to me personally cause I have become more aware of myself and system. God bless Alexander Rhodes

ELITE2BE, clapas and Freeman82 like this.
  2. Good luck Brethren!!!! Keep going you got this!!!!