449 days. Increasing female attraction, forget about sex

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Jul 22, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Current streak: 449 days semen retention

Treating women differently
    I'm starting to treat women as friends, they open up more and are willing to show you their soft side. It's a great way to get to know each other. But it hasn't turn out the way I expected. It seems the girls feel even more attraction towards me when I treat them like this, even if I say I want to be just friends. One girl yesterday told me she finds me attractive, cute and would like to have something with me. Now, she calls me her love and things like that.

This has also helped me to see the beauty of a woman beyond her body. They are delicate, sensitive, caring even if they have their flaws.

Conclusion
    - Forget about sex when you meet a girl, this can help you to see what the girl is all about.
    - Sex is only like 30% of a relationship so get to know each other is important

2. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Good for you!

The ‘friends first’ approach I certainly think is the best way to build a relationship with a girl you like the look of, far better than sleazy PUA or degenerate hookup, because it encourages both of you to become comfortable around each other (which is the first half of the battle when attracting a girl) and helps develop the foundations of a bond that will make a romantic and sexual relationship between you both that much more enjoyable. It also allows you to get a better picture of a girl before deciding whether she’s partner material or not, and even if she isn’t, she can still be a great friend of yours that could potentially end up introducing you to your next partner. There’s also much less of a risk of you rushing a girl, or yourself, into anything either of you isn’t comfortable with - simply flirt with her when you’re ready to escalate things to the next level and see how she responds. If she ‘friendzones’ you or shows no interest, that’s her decision (and her problem given she’ll be turning down a great guy), just move onto another. If, on the other hand, she reacts positively and flirts back, it’s clear you’ll have a very strong and enduring relationship together - the fact she’s stayed with you all the time you’ve been friends and still shows you she wants something more means it’s clear she thinks extremely highly of you, and that she’ll remain loyal to you.

This is how love (and sex once your bond is strong enough) was always meant to be, and how it should be. Welcome to a new (and civilised) world my friend. Best of luck!

again and modern milarepa like this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Woman love a challenge. If a woman likes you and you tell her you just want her to be just friends she is going to be initially more attracted to you. After a while she is going to get tired of trying to get you and move on.
    By far, the worst advice spread on internet. People that said this don't know nothing about attraction. This approach almost always get you in friendzone and asking what happened when she start dating other guy that she just met. This is the typical nice guy approach and the guy that fear rejection. This is what movies teach us to do, but in real life it doesn't work.

If a woman is attracted to you, you just need to not be a creep and she is going to be totally confortable with you.

Every good relationship grows from dating casually, going out with each oher and having fun (outside and inside the beddroom). If both are a good match then this will naturally get more serious over time and maybe end up in a relationship.

Taking the friends route first is going to get you a lot of female friends, taking the route of going after what you want, and date rigth from the start the woman you like, is going to be more effective to get woman and posibilty find one to have a relationship.

4. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

Oh, and you think you know everything, do you? Given you're probably only interested in casual sex and short-term relationships, you seem to think all girls will sleep with you just because you're especially quick-off-the-mark and want to get to the pants-dropping orgies straight away. Not all girls like to be rushed like that, some (I’d like to think a lot) of them actually want to get to know a person before going out with them, let alone sleeping with them. Unlike you I am looking for a more in-depth connection, and am saving my virginity for a girl I'm sure will remain loyal to me.

Only if you don't show flirting once you've built up a rapport with her. If you do make the effort to show her you are interested in her as something more while getting to know her initially, then you're showing you're not afraid to pursue what you want, and if she reacts well to said flirting, that's the moment to ask her out.

Additionally I don't fear rejection. I know what I want. I simply wish to build up a relationship with a girl at my own pace, because I want to make sure a girl has attractive enough personality as well as looks before I start dating her, and if a girl decides to callously 'friendzone' me and date someone else just because I went at the pace I'm comfortable with, I know when to move on and look for someone who treats me with the respect I deserve and has a more careful and discerning mindset.

You say this but you always talk about women only being attracted to you in the first minute or two of you getting to know her - 'love at first sight' is also usually only seen in films. Indeed it's one of the goofiest and least-believable tropes around.

I know several couples in the real world who started out as friends for a year or more and then started dating after that, my parents for one. If you really knew that much about attraction then my mother would have friendzoned my father and I wouldn't be here, yet here I am, challenging your narrow-minded views, and they have been together for over 30 years. Additionally, lots of other people seem to agree with me - more couples get together this way than you think, according to this new article:
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...f-couples-start-out-as-friends-research-finds

Looks like you need to broaden your mind a bit before advising other men what they should do.

Let me guess, you're probably a super-good-looking-hunk aren't you? Well not everyone is like you and can attract the easy girls at the drop of a hat. I'm an ordinary-looking mortal man who actually has to work to show women I am a good long-term partner material, by getting to know them, respecting them and showing I am a good and kind, strong and confident person. If a girl likes me for that, wonderful, she's likely the one for me, if not, then it's her loss.

This may work with some girls. Certainly it'll work with the girls who just want short-term fucks. But these are not worth my interest. The only way I will find the right girl is to build a relationship first, from platonic to romantic, and only when the girl in question has proven her loyalty and developed a strong bond with me, will she and I make love, to strengthen and deepen that connection.

That is the civilised and conscientious way to do things, and something that has been forgotten by many in this wretched, degenerate world, but not all.

@modern milarepa don't be afraid of going after what you want, but also do what is comfortable for you, otherwise it will show as lack of confidence, and don't be afraid to buck the trend and change your dating mindset to a more respectable and honourable one. What works for @p1n1983 doesn't necessarily work for all men, particularly those looking for a long-term relationship.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    Markus_Aurelius and again like this.
  5. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

@Vanquisher12 to much blue pill thougths. Unfortunatelly the world don't work that way and if you don't wake up a little bit to how real attraction works between man and woman, you are not going to enjoy the amazing experience you have when a woman have high attraction to you from the first second and do anything to get your attention and validation.

Exactly the opposite of how attraction works.
    Work on yourselve to be more attractive to woman and let woman work to show you that they are good long-term partner material. When a woman do this she is going to be crazy about you and want to be with you all the time, and she will get out of her way to make you happy and choose her as her girlfriend/wife.. etc.

If you work to get a woman attention.. then you are the one doing everything for her. Woman want a challenge, want to seduce the man they like. if you are doing all the work to seduce them.. then she know she got you and she is not going to be that much interested in you.
    Woman is driven by emotions, a guy that is working to get her attention is boring.. is a lot more attrative to chase the man they like, that enganges all her emotions and make her more attracted to you.

Change that mentality and your luck with woman is going to improve a LOT.

Works for me and a lot of man that get out of that blue pilled mentality.
    Just go to Corey Wayne YT videos and scroll in every single video he have (around 2000) and see how greatefull people are for his wisdom on the comment seccion.
    His content is life changing, you really can benefit from it. In fact most man do, the ones that are willing to put the effort in improving their lifes.

becomingreat likes this.
  6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Sex is for people who are helpless at intimacy.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  7. Best sentence in the Nofap history

Vanquisher12 likes this.