42 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DeeJ4y, Sep 20, 2023.

1. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I decided to post this as I felt like I had gotten some benefits and also improved significally from last streaks.

I had 2-4 weeks streaks for almost a few years now. Sometimes maybe over a month or so but not that long streaks. I had had a few longer streaks before around 80-110 days, but ever since I moved to my own apartment and started actively to find a girlfriend my streaks became shorter. Also I stopped journaling, something I started again this streak, and I have found it to be very beneficial. For some reason I did not think journaling would help after I had those longer streaks, so ai thought that I can do nofap without journaling.

The benefits I have gotten are more motivation to keep my apartment clean and do the dishes and laundry. Doing those also helps to have something good to focus on if there is urges. Also a bit more calm mindset towards everything. Started doing breathwork for stressrelief also. I think stress is one of the reasons for my relapses as when I get super stressed I want escape it at some point.

Not much to this post but I feel good for having a bit longer streak again. Hopefully this motivates somebody else as well!

2. JoeBball1221

JoeBball1221 Fapstronaut

Got me motivated. Keep it up! Im on day 1 so 42 days seems like a dream to me

DeeJ4y likes this.
  3. asdfeido

asdfeido New Fapstronaut

I think we're on the same counter DeeJ4y. Today is my 43 if I'm counting right. I think it's cool knowing all the people out there that are all a lot like me seeing progress and entering into a better life. Anyways. Good job on 42 or 44 however many days you got now. Good job.

DeeJ4y likes this.
  4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Just stay trying and finding reasons why you tend to relapse. You got this!

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Same to you man!

6. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

In my experience I don’t think we can truly blame PMO as a result in finding a girlfriend and being less attractive. We put too much stress on our self vibration to be nearly wimp instead of the confident man we can truly be. I literally got with my partner threw praying and just actually giving up on it. One day it just happened. I believe it can happen for you bro just stay positive and pray. Or get out as much as you can make friends even if you feel nervous as shit.

DeeJ4y likes this.
  7. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

yeah i know, ive been dating someone for a long time now. but back in the day like two years ago i started to actively to try and find someone so the process of meeting new people and stuff not working out caused a lot of relapses i think.

8. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Awesome stuff bro, I find that being on no pmo flow requires a simple life sometimes like u can't be taking on too much and being a total nervous wreck. I have made my life simple for now and every day I follow a simple plan of execution. I used to relapse a lot more when I had a lot of uncertainty about career and stuff

DeeJ4y likes this.
  9. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Yeah, I feel like I have taken way too much stuff on my plate just so I am busy so that I would not relapse. Right now I just want to do less and less of stuff, have a simple life as you said.

SuperiorMan95 likes this.
  10. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Yeah u dont have to go crazy but maybe take out one or two things or maybe this is the right time to push, u need to ask yourself or ur counselor

DeeJ4y likes this.