1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3rd time around!!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by mvallen4, Jan 20, 2017.

1. mvallen4

mvallen4 New Fapstronaut

Hello all! I hope this introduction is the last introduction I will be making. As stated in the subject line this is my 3rd and hopefully last attempt to put away this addiction. The last time I was here I was doing quite well on my nofap journey. I had made it to 70 days for no PMO (this was about 1 1/2 years ago). Life was awesome and I could see myself improving day by day. There was a key moment in my recovery and I didn't take the advice of my community. Long story short, i didn't follow through, felt guilty and never came back. I am back because I know it works, and I don't want to continue being a slave to my sexual addiction.

D . J . and AndySky180 like this.
  2. AndySky180

AndySky180 Fapstronaut

Great to have you back. Stay positive and resolute! Cheers.

3. mvallen4

mvallen4 New Fapstronaut

Thank you!

AndySky180 likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome back to NoFap where you are still amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

5. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

70 days? holy fuck. You got this. You did it once you can twice

D . J . likes this.
  6. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

Good to see you, And never stop fighting!
    symptom 12.png

D . J . likes this.
  7. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

I know the guilty feeling I relapsed after a month left and didn't come back for about the same amount of time you did. I know though I cant do this alone. Welcome back.:)

D . J . likes this.