365 Day Journey. Starting Yesterday.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BigTicket44, Jun 24, 2023.

1. BigTicket44

BigTicket44 Fapstronaut

What’s up ya Jerkers!! X out the private window and join me on my 365 day journey towards greatness! I will have accountability posts every day leading up to 365 and would love all the support I could get. But first I’ll let you know my experience with NoFap.

I just recently JERKED IT after 125 days… Gentlemen let me tell you, 125 days will change your life. Everything has gotten better from relationships to money to workouts to my body. It’s absolutely incredible and not worth a stupid ejaculation. I still feel amazing, however, we all know the mental side affects of jerking it and losing to the self is never any fun. I am choosing to look at this as a death, and will enjoy the new journey ahead of me! Do you want to know what my problem was? My goal was too small… only 90 days.

I believe in life we have to shoot for what we think is “impossible” to achieve far beyond our dreams. If 125 days is amazing, then imagine an entire year! I imagine my goal will change yet again when im climbing the mountain. Maybe the goal is to never cum unless im reproducing. I like that one actually. But for the sake of the forum let’s say 365 and measure that shit.

please read and enjoy. LETS GET IT DONE!!!

Newbie Jasper and LetsBeLovely87 like this.