1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I like that. When passing an attractive woman on the sidewalk or something I ussualy keep my eyes down. Women know when they're being checked out .

3. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day one day at a time plus successful first day on my 30 day raw food challenge. I spent so much time destroying and degrading myself that I'm shooting for the stars now in every area of my life.

4. Day 18
    Check in..
    Wish life was not that complicated.. Nofap could be easy..

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  5. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

6. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

114 days completed.

Urðr, Puretim, HE^MAN and 6 others like this.
  7. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

9. Just wanna ask you something , if you wanna answer...
    1) Are the urges still strong? Do they appear? Or subsided?
    2) Does the withdrewals are hard now?
    3) Are you relating your others anxieties ,depression and stuff like that with your nofap withdrawals ever after almost a year ( I just read some of your journal and thought so; may be I'm wrong)

I will be greatful if you give your insight...BTW Congratulations... Not only nofap, A very beautiful life is waiting for you.

10. I think so too. And I am sure that they pick up on the erotic vibe even when I am doing my best to hide it. They know that in some way I am using them. And I am.

11. It's not the number so much as the satisfaction that another day has passed without fapping. By the time I get up in a few hours, I will be another day in. I look forward to seeing it and sharing it. There is an old bodhisattva concept that when you struggle with something, you are also struggling on behalf of everyone who struggles with it. You are not alone, nor are you doing this just for yourself. I feel that especially here on this forum. Always grateful.

Urðr, Puretim, Cody Dinh and 6 others like this.
  12. GuillaumeDujardin

GuillaumeDujardin Fapstronaut

13. This makes a difference. The first few days are always the hardest, but knowing I was checked in here helped pull my mind off the urges. I want to get back to where I left off a few months ago--just over a year. It was much more of a normal feeling to be nonfap.

14. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Hey buddy. The urges come and go every so often for me though relapse isnt a problem for me anymore. As time goes on things do get easier. Post acute withdrawal is something im still struggling with and yes it causes some of the symptoms i experience still at 1 year. Keep in mind im one of the guys on here that take a much longer time to recover. Hope this helps :)

A beautiful life is waiting for all of us ;);)

Urðr, Puretim, Cody Dinh and 6 others like this.
  15. Thanks a lot.

16. I remember when I was on Day Two, it feels like yesterday. It was yesterday. I was on Day Two.

Puretim, Cody Dinh, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  17. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut