1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Yes sir! that's a million dollar line
    Awesome dude you are doing great

RBYG_flag, Giacomo, Urðr and 5 others like this.
  2. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Today's little courage little sacrifice little determination and being happy with that creates larger inspiration for tomorrow.
    Have a great day everyone
    Day 15

RBYG_flag, max9292, Giacomo and 6 others like this.
  3. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 138
    "Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out." – Edwin Markham

Boxer477, RBYG_flag, max9292 and 6 others like this.
  4. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Day 3/365 check in!

Boxer477, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 6 others like this.
  5. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 43 and 44, starting school tomorrow, great days for me! Let’s go brothers!

6. Redwood76

Redwood76 Fapstronaut

Day 1 down, cravings were intense but made it through. I can get through tomorrow.

7. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

1/365. Wow feels great. Gonna get to the end to see the benefits!

Good luck everyone

Boxer477, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 5 others like this.
  8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day. I've been eating addictivly the last couple of days and am recommiting to my food plan which is mostly raw with a couple of exceptions. It's affected my productivity some and has gotten me a bit lazy. I'm so glad to be free of the pmo though . Even though the eating has negatively impacted me it hasn't impacted me nearly as much as if I had joined it with pmo. One day at a time. So along with the 365 day challenge is to stick to my food plan the res t of the wa y thru. 8 p.m. 1/1/20 is the target . One day at a time. Ideally after one year free I'll continue on at least with the p and m.

Boxer477, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 5 others like this.
  9. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

11. frequentdogwalker

I added 'no internet gaming' and 'no internet news' to my no PMO commitment. Both those things were habitual escapes from reality that destroyed my work productivity. Giving up gaming was easy, but giving up news was hard, I had to reset that commitment several times, but I think I have it down now. I haven't viewed internet news in several weeks.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  12. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I have to say that I don't care for this business of giving and receiving "likes". What's the point? Why do I need to boost my fragile ego with the outside validation of likes. I'm in favor of honest posts, feedback and support. The like thing in my opinion is b.s.

Boxer477, KurosuX, RBYG_flag and 4 others like this.
  13. frequentdogwalker

For me, receiving likes is affirmation that my post has been seen and acknowledged. And posting likes is doing that for other people.

14. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

90+22 days

What Is Stoicism? A Definition & 9 Stoic Exercises To Get You Started

8. PRACTICE NEGATIVE VISUALIZATION
    The premeditatio malorum (“the pre-meditation of evils”) is a Stoic exercise of imagining things that could go wrong or be taken away from us. It helps us prepare for life’s inevitable setbacks. We don’t always get what is rightfully ours, even if we’ve earned it. Not everything is as clean and straightforward as we think they may be. Psychologically, we must prepare ourselves for this to happen. It is one of the most powerful exercise in the Stoics’ toolkit to build resilience and strength.

Seneca, for instance, would begin by reviewing or rehearsing his plans, say, to take a trip. And then, in his head (or in journaling as we said above), he would go over the things that could go wrong or prevent it from happening—a storm could arise, the captain could fall ill, the ship could be attacked by pirates.

“Nothing happens to the wise man against his expectation,” he wrote to a friend. “. . . nor do all things turn out for him as he wished but as he reckoned—and above all he reckoned that something could block his plans.”

By doing this exercise, Seneca was always prepared for disruption and always working that disruption into his plans. He was fitted for defeat or victory.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut