1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sunny76

Sunny76 Fapstronaut

Day 35 suddenly started getting temptations but i keep overcoming those. Another successful day.

2. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

3. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

on day 6 been tempted to visit those massage parlors :(

Urðr, Arc12, Jyas and 6 others like this.
  4. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

What benefits does that actually bring for you and those you pay to fap for you?

How about consequences?

Have you ever made a list of pros and cons or really thought about whether that kind of "massage" is truly filled with a "happy ending" and if the people doing it actually like doing it?

5. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Like a video game where you die over and over and over sometimes before beating a level, this ain't gonna be no walk in a park.

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 0/365

Reset the clock, posted a few details here: [THE TEAM CHALLENGE] 90 days, 20 teams, 1 winner. It feels good to be honest, admit it, and move on. Things seem stable and I feel like I've made some progress. One day, I will get through this challenge - let it be in 2019! :)

upload_2018-10-3_11-28-39.png

Urðr, Contentful T, Jyas and 5 others like this.
  7. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

yes I done my research and still doing the research and try to figure how these massage parlors actually get away with it , it still boggles my mind , the police know what is going on inside those massage parlors fear of getting caught is the least of my concern. Now for what it does for me it releases sexual tension , oh they do more then just tap you off (haha) its highly addictive they treat you like a king in those spas with the sexual release at the end , now do the women actually like doing it , some are collgee girls paying school off these are legit business.

8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

9. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

Yesterday 84, today 85

Urðr, Jyas, Caleb 2020 and 5 others like this.
  10. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

11. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

@Dr. Jekyll
    Takes courage to face failure and not let it bring you down.
    71 days is still an amazing streak, and I'm sure your next one will be even better!

Urðr, happysloth, RBYG_flag and 6 others like this.
  12. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 41
    Faced another trigger today.
    The temptation was strong, but remembering my reasons for beginning helped me stay on track.

Urðr, happysloth, RBYG_flag and 6 others like this.
  13. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Thank you. This challenge means a lot to me because I know that when I beat it, fair and square, it will be an incredible victory, and also it is a journey of self-discovery, a difficult quest to lead a virtuous life. I told myself I would show up every day, rain or shine, no excuses, until it is done: no P, Psubs, M, or intentional O, and I do feel like following through with that strengthens the will. I will be here until that day, or if death comes, well, God is merciful.

Keep going and fulfill your aspirations. I believe that it can be done.

Urðr, Samo1999, happysloth and 6 others like this.
  14. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. Back on the horse. Good that you’re still here checking in.

Urðr, Samo1999, happysloth and 5 others like this.
  16. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

17. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut