1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35yo, way to go, need an accountability partner

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by deathtodeathgrip88, Mar 1, 2024.

1. deathtodeathgrip88

deathtodeathgrip88 New Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstronauts,
    I am 35 yo, I have a wife and two beautiful children, yet I still struggle with M.
    I've discovered M "by accident" as a 6yo and a strong addiction was developped. Since then I've never been abstaint from M for a longer time.
    I've been for a long time on a therapy that helped me process so much...I've found that my inability to connect emotionally caused my addiction to M. Now after therapy I got so much better, but the tendency to M and sometimes watch P was still not manageable for me. When I am tired (which is often due to complicated work), when I am frustrated, I fail.
    I have tons of blocking apps on my phone, but the lust thing sometimes just ovewhelms me. It stays in my life like a big pile of rotten stuff in the middle of such a nice surroundings.
    I was never sober from M for more than 2 weeks. Crazy.
    I have such a beautiful wife that other guys just stare at on the street but I don't feel physically attracted to her nearly as much as I would want and desire.
    I desperately want to be clean. Now I am going this way and trying to join this community.
    I think I really need an accountability partner. Would anyone be willing to share a message every day about how we are doing? Best are encrypted chat apps like telegram. I am up to being very opened, sincere and accountable.
    I want to do a 30 days challenge first. However, my main goal is 90 days.
    I hope so much I can start fighting M on a new level here.
    Thanks guys! Give me a PM please if you would be up to check regularly on each other!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
  2. Trying2bemyBEST

Trying2bemyBEST New Fapstronaut

• Our stories sound very similar! I am also new to the website and am a 24 yo male struggling with p and m. I am searching for an accountability partner.