1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 day streak - Every streak is different

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by silver003, Sep 26, 2023.

1. silver003

silver003 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone!

I'm currently 35 days PM free. I used to have a 180 streak but covid hit and I must confess I fell again. Ever since I have had some 30 days streaks but in overall my consumption of P since the last two years was very low in comparison to the whole 2021.

Anyway, I took the challenge of nofap again and I passed the 30 days. What makes this streak different is that, for the first time in my life, I couldn't get hard during intercourse. I've been addicted to P since it was 13, I'm 30 yo now and I never thought I would get to this point, although some could say that I was lucky to not have this problem before. Good news is that a week later I could get hard and had a great time (about 3 days ago). So maybe this problem was just my work stress or some another health issue.

I'm extremely proud of this streak, because I know this will be permanent. When I first hit the 180 days before covid, I had some negative thoughts, a lot of self hate but now I can say I can deal with that.

Brothers, we can do this. I'm motivating myself thinking about the man I am on the path to become and everything that I can achieve.

2. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

@silver003 - this is the kind of stuff I need to read, and why I know this community is where I belong. Like you, I've been in and out of my recovery and understand the challenges we face.

Thank you for the transparency in to your journey as people like me find it incredibly helpful. I look forward to reading about your progress, and challenges, as we all try to trudge this road to happy destiny.

Jefe Rojo likes this.