1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

So, I'm wondering why in the world now that I'm abstaining from pmo I feel much more anxious than prior to that. Sometimes I can barely sustain my composure it's so overwhelming and I get this overwhelming thoughts that I didn't have while I was doing pmo/mo and that's weird. It is almost as if pmo/mo was my normal state, because I was feeling much better, although I had strong headaches and energy drainings but still I now have much more anxiety and agression and overwhelming thoughts than before. What's going on?

2. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

Back in the old days when I felt any negative emotion I just went for pmo/mo and "relaxed" myself. Now that this is missing, chaos emerges in my mind

Craig2121 likes this.
  3. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

I got too comfortable of having my dopamine levels very high. And for every artificial dopamine high that I felt during pmo/mo in the past, I'm gonna feel really stressed out in the present.

Craig2121 likes this.
  4. Dcd24!

Dcd24! Fapstronaut

Its because you have supressed those thoughts with pmo for so long that the brain does not know what really to do anymore

Rostrock47 and Craig2121 like this.
  5. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

If only I could fly to stratosphere and snipe pmo with the heat vision...

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    Dcd24! likes this.
  6. Dcd24!

Dcd24! Fapstronaut

Yes lol

Rostrock47 likes this.