1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

34 year old started a 90 day reboot with chastity

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by tease81, Sep 14, 2016.

Having sex in a relationship during a 90 day reboot

Poll closed Nov 2, 2016.
  1. yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. tease81

tease81 Guest

I'm a 34 year old guy from Belgium, have been reading this forum for a long time now so I decided to join.

I tried nofap and rebooting several times in the past. After a few attempts it became clear that I needed something to help me improve my 1 week maximum. That's when I started using a chastity belt.

After getting used wearing it I left the keys at work. It helped me a lot! I wasn't able to get off in the evenings or weekends when I had a week moment.

I was able to increase my 1 week to 3 or 4 weeks but never reached my 90 day goal.

When my new BF discovered my chastity belt (that I wasn't wearing since I met him), I told him about nofap and my 90 day rebooting goal.

He offered me to help me with it, I hesitated a lot but realized I really needed this to get rid of my bad habits.

It's been almost 3 weeks now and it's starting to get really difficult for me! He's helping me a lot especially when I have a difficult moment.

The hardest thing is when we have sex, I don't want to loose him so I really want to keep him satisfied! The good thing is that I'm starting to pay more attention to him than to me (especially during sex).

My question for you guys is very simple:
    Is it wise to have sex during a 90 day reboot?
    How do you guys handle it?

Tangaï likes this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome!

I can't really help with the advice you ask, so I'd encourage you to join in on some of the threads where you'll see these questions discussed.

I hope you keep coming back!