1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

32 Days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Fiftyish, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Fiftyish

Fiftyish Fapstronaut

I've reached 32 days free from P and M! Had sex with wife twice in those 30 days, which is about average.

The main benefit I feel is an increase in confidence and positive thinking. Feel more masculine than ever. Gives me a good, strong feeling knowing that the only way I'll have O is through sex with another human being.

As I have written in another post, it's not been too difficult for me, as I am 49 and my sex drive seems to be lower than those of you still in your primes. Also, a few external circumstances have happened. We are renting one of our bedrooms out, and I'd just feel pretty weird if I were to PMO with boarders in the very next room. So I guess these factors have played a role in my 'recovery'.

Of course, I don't want to get too 'cocky' (no pun intended). I know urges might get stronger as time goes by without PM. I do feel a some loss when I think of all the P actresses that I won't be watching anymore. Still have not had the discipline to delete all P on computer or erase all 'favorite' videos on certain sites, as all that took so much time to build up/collect.

Anyway, wish me luck.
    Stay strong.

DBug likes this.
  2. Ichiro

Ichiro Fapstronaut

Congrats man, 32 days is quite the accomplishment!

I know you'll find it in your heart to delete your collection as you see the benefits of nofap more and more in your life. It's hard for all of us.

Keep up the good work man! Wish you all the best in life!