1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days of no PMO & changes

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JourneyToTheGreenerSide, Dec 4, 2016.

1. I did it. 30 days. NO FKN PMO. And it is a huge deal to me.
    I've been able to reach here only because I was inspired by how people are changing themselves to be better versions of themselves and I congratulate everyone else; who has started NoFap, beaten the previous streak they had and have completed their goal.

What is my goal? My goal is to go 90 days without any PMO, I know I'm going to get questions about what after I've completed my goal and in simple words - I'm resisting all sexual experiences till 90 days so that I can reboot my brain and then will slowly start introducing real life sexual events rather than going back to fapping. Why 90? How am I so sure I'll be rebooted in 90 days? I'm not sure. I have no idea to be honest why 90 days. I have read people reboot in 90 days hence I'm going with it. I get why people would question me on this, how do I even know I've rebooted? Well that's what I hope to find during this journey.

I don't think no PMO is the magic cure, you have to do other things along with it and the most important in that is believing, because choosing to believe in something or someone is letting yourself be vulnerable, you're allowing yourself to remain optimistic during stressful times and how else do we find love or anything of value in life without remaining optimistic? Similarly this.

THE CHANGES
    I will be adding both the positive and negative changes to give a real life picture rather than a dreamy everything is happy and disney.

POSITIVE CHANGES

#1 - Energy is so much more than before.
    #2 - Change of perception, I look at life with a lot more optimistic perspective.
    #3 - Noticing every little detail in the environment and people.
    #4 - Repetition of #2, remained positive during a breakup of a 3 year relationship.
    #5 - Facial hair growth is much faster, previously it took me 2 months to grow a beard but now I've grown one in a month.
    #6 - Much more confident in life, I'm being assertive and doing things for myself now.
    #7 - Increased interest in pursuing my passion.
    #8 - The superpowers are working, I'm getting a lot more attention from girls (could be because I'm single and/or grew a beard) but a girl who is the most alpha man seeking person, is pursuing me.
    #9 - Girls in general look better and I guess it's because I'm seeing them as individuals rather than objects of sexual gratification (which I probably did subconsciously).
    #10 - Feeling emotions much more deeply than before and this includes happiness and sadness which is good. We've been numbing ourselves to emotions by PMO for far too long.
    #11 - Feeling a lot more creative
    #12 - Kind of aggressive but it's good aggressive

NEGATIVE CHANGES

#1 - No morning woods whatsoever, I got 3-4 max during the 20-25th days I think but other than that, they've not been there. (its not flatline)
    #2 - Leakage, now whenever I urinate, I feel a little semen is being released.
    #3 - I think now whenever I'll ejaculate, it'll be premature ejaculation. Before NoFap, I could last 30-40 minutes (basically fap under whatever time I wanted) I never felt I have to hurry fapping so I lasted long but now I feel I won't even last a minute. I didn't have a death grip either so it's probably the semen build up? I don't know.
    #4 - I seemed a little awkward in my behaviour when I first started but now I'm normal
    #5 - A bit more sensitive but it's mostly in a good way

So as you can see, the positives clearly outweigh the negative so NoFap is definitely worth it. It really does bring out the good in you and makes you a better person mentally which carries on to you making effort to become better physically.

My journey is far from over, this is just the start. So wish me luck as I wish you in your journey and your goals. Together, you and I can do this.

#WeArePower
    Jeff (NOT MY REAL NAME)

About Me and Reasons for Doing NoFap

- https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.p...fapstronaught-introduction.78659/#post-622052

Coldshowers - https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-coldshower-experience.80560/#post-640213

Height Increasing Journey - https://nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/height-increasing-journey.81212/#post-656500

Previous Journal - https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.php?threads/my-journal.78661/#post-622061

Relapse - https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.php?threads/relapse.79340/#post-630453

My Current Journal - https://www.NoFap.com/forum/index.p...-journal-a-new-start.79700/page-2#post-644801

2. tattleen7

tattleen7 Guest

Keep Going You Sure Will Make 90 Days

JourneyToTheGreenerSide and DBug like this.
  3. Congratulations, brother! You're an inspiration! I wish you the best of luck! ;)

4. BigCheese

BigCheese Fapstronaut

Good job dude! And for the PE, the only advice I can really give is to try not to focus too much on your penis while you're involved in sexual experiences. I guess best way to describe how to do that is don't flex that muscle. That works for me, if that helps.

5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

6. Pursuit__Of__Happiness

Pursuit__Of__Happiness Fapstronaut

Awesome brother. Continue being awesome like this. You are an inspiration to all of us.

7. Thank you man, hope you're going strong too!

Hahah thank you so much dude! I'm not gonna fail you guys, keep going strong, brother!

Thank you and thank you for the advice! I appreciate it, this has been on my mind quite a lot so it's a relief someone knows how to deal with it. Hope you're doing well with your journey!

Ahahha thanks, brother!

I will not fail you guys, thank you so much! Keep going strong, it's worth it!

I Free I likes this.
  8. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success post from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support