1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 Tips to feel like Superman

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by VirilitySupreme, Mar 6, 2018.

1. VirilitySupreme

VirilitySupreme Fapstronaut

Hello brothers,

I wanted to chime in quickly since I have been getting a lot of inquiries about the specific routine that keeps my NoFap journey strong. Many of you are wondering how to feel like Superman, especially after reading this:

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/masturbation-lowers-testosterone.157163/

I sincerely believe many NoFappers are suffering from Low Testosterone as well as being slaves to their basic desires, which leads to a miserable life (I know since I've been there). Going through life in such a state is truly a bummer and I wanted to share some things that I personally do and supplements that I take to keep my libido up during my journey (no flatlines) and to keep winning and grinning.

1) Keep cardio workouts to a minimum, maximize weight-lifting

I hope you haven't discovered anything new by me saying this. Cardio training should be as short as possible. Too much Cardio raises your Cortisol which lowers Testosterone. At least with weight-lifting you are getting the Test spikes along with the Cortisol. If you do Cardio, do sprint or HIIT.

2) Sleep more

I am still amused by the number of people asking me what to do to raise Testosterone and yet they are messaging me with: „I go to bed around 2AM and wake up around 10AM. I got my 8 hours of sleep even though I played Video Games until I looked like a zombie.“

How does the old saying go ?

„Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise“.

You gotta wake up early to take advantage of your body's natural alertness. We are all most alert at 10AM.

Furthermore, you need to take advantage of your body's deepest sleep which occurs at 2AM. Going to bed at 11PM and waking up at 5AM is infinitely better than going to bed at 1AM and waking up at 10AM.

3) Use the right supplements

The lack of nutrients in today's food as well as being exposed to chemical estrogens are reasons many men suffer from Low T.

I personally believe that you NEED these supplements, even if you eat healthy.

Vitamin D3:

Studies show that men that have a level of Vitamin D lower than 20ng/ml have lower Free Testosterone and higher Estrogen. Look at any office worker that doesn't get any sun… Does he look like he has high Testosterone ?

Vitamin D supports Testosterone production because there are Vitamin D receptors on the cells in the glands that release T. Vitamin D also stops a process called „aromatization“ which turns Testosterone into Estrogen.

Zinc:

Low Zinc levels within the population happens more often than you realize…

- Low Zinc leads to an increase in Estrogen receptors and to a decrease in Androgen receptors.

- Zinc is NECESSARY for Androstenedione to turn into Testosterone.

- Just like Vitamin D, lower Zinc levels correlate to an aromatization of Testosterone into Estrogen.

Magnesium:

It will do wonders for your sleep, which supports Testosterone.

- It relaxes the central nervous system and allows for a healthier cardiovascular system.

- It also enables the production of enzymes that allow Vitamin D to help with calcium absorption and bone building.

- Many studies show that men who were given Magnesium supplementation significantly raised their Free Testosterone.

Fish oil:

- It increases protein synthesis and increases lean muscle mass, which leads to more Testosterone.

- Fish oil lowers Cortisol.

- It makes your hair and skin smooth.

- It reduces the muscle inflammatory response to exercise, which makes you recover quicker.

Let me know if you people need any help with regards to what kind of supplements to take, when to take it, etc. I’d be glad to help !

Are there any things that have helped you that I missed ? I am all ears, since I am always trying to get better !

Take care,

Kurt

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2019
  2. Going to bed 11PM-5AM is better than 1AM-10AM? :0

3. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

4. I gotta comment so I stay connected to this killer post, or just save the picture lol

5. FerventDriveReborn

FerventDriveReborn New Fapstronaut

Just joined this forum. Thanks for this post. I'll definitely take a look into the Supplements :)

I used to take Garlic (in pill form), Vitamin-C and Zinc about 5 years ago and also a number of other natural supplements like Spirulina, Goji Berries and Rosehip extracts. Fwiw, I'd say it helped me a lot looking back :)

I'll buy the supplements you have recommended and see where it gets me

6. Right sleep have effect for our body same like antivirus program for PC. Shame many poeple look like garbage only because of this.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Some good advice, however, I disagree with the supplements suggestions.

True, if you live in certain areas of the world where you can't get D3 from the sun, you should get a supplement for this.
    Additionally, you should get a B12 supplement, as the majority of people are deficient.

As for zinc and magnesium, you can just eat some foods high in these, like oats, greens and seeds.

I disagree with taking fishoil, as all fish is high in mercury, which negatively impacts brain function. Take an algae-based DHA EPA supplement for Omega 3s instead if you feel the need.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Wolves

Wolves Fapstronaut

Firstly, you are taken way too much zinc. You do not need to take 30 mg, 15 mg is more than enough. With 30 mg you are going cause a whole lot of mineral imbalances, most prominent would be of course be iron and copper, know your supplement has copper on it but that's not the point. Do you ever really think that early humans got that much zinc in the daily diet, that's way too much.

Also that fish oil supplement is inferior, most likely it is highly oxidised. Oxidise that's a completely poisonous if you want a quality supplement check out wild Alaskan salmon oil, it is a whole food source and it also has 100% of your daily intake of vitamin a, nonsynthetic vitamin A this stuff does wonders for your eyes.

vitamin D is also highly unnecessary if you aren't deficient in it. If you are the Fessional not then yes it surely got to take. I've noticed vitamin D deficiency causes depression, and tends to be one of the main causes of depression. So not having a vitamin D deficiency is good, but in terms of NoFap I feel it does nothing for increaseing libido and speed and up progress.

Also ignore the fucking idiot above me. His recommendation to eat oats for magnesium is completely misguided. Oats a poison. They are very high in phytic acid which binds to minerals including magnesium. There is absolutely no point in eeating for magnesium if it all gets stolen from you. Plus it's a terrible source of all nutrients. It also creates zinc imbalances as it is very high and copper, I suppose it's not a problem if you are taking a zinc supplement though. The thing about oats as they also have a protein often cross reactive gluten, and causes a lot of digestive issues and attacks our immune system and causes inflammation throughout the whole body. I've noticed when ever I eat oats I get bloated and I hear my stomach rumble they are not a health food. Humans are not meant to eat fucking grains. We cannot just go to a field and pick a grain.if we were meant to a grains, they would be provided for us by nature, but they require way too much prep. Food we are meant to eat should be readably available e.g. fruit nuts seeds etc but grains are definitely not Human food.

Also now I'll comment on his mercury thing. He is saying that all fish is high im mercury, you know what food is high mercury mate? Grains, yes you heard that grains especially rice, but also oats. Grains soak up all the heavy metals from the soils, especially if they come from a bad place in the world. Also not all fish contains high amounts of mercury, mercury goes up in the food chain, so bigger fish tend to be very high In mercury. That's why pregnant woman shouldn't eight big flashlight toner and why you shouldn't eight big fish more than once a week. But fish that is small such as salmon or sardines contain small amounts of mercury as long as you get them from a non-polluted part of the ocean of course.

Also to the poster. I most certainly agree with you about taking a magnesium supplement a day, most people could actually use double doses of it. It is one of the less toxic minerals you can get and everywhere in the world besides from Africa is highly deficient in magnesium. magnesium is never added back into the soils, soils are incredibly low in magnesium it is one thing everyone could benefit from.