1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. NomadTraveler23

NomadTraveler23 New Fapstronaut

Hardly seems like much to cheer about, but I will celebrate the victory. Focused on making it to 10 days...then 20...50...100...forever.

Purps and Smartboyj like this.
  2. ATW504

ATW504 Fapstronaut

To get to 100 days, you must first be sober 1 day then eventually 3 days. So yes be proud of doing that and keep working your plan. You can do this.

3. MSTie

MSTie Fapstronaut

This is a battle that's fought in moments, not in days.

In those dark times, remember that this, too, shall pass. Those good times'll come. But don't forget it in the good times either. It'll remind how precious life is.

Congrats, dude. Keep going!

StunBaton likes this.
  4. Smartboyj

Smartboyj Fapstronaut

well done man , all you can do is the best thing each day!!!

Focus on that and the days will build … there is no point thinking about day 100 because there is also the 99 days in between.

Each day at a time and well done getting this far , take strenght from that !!!!!!!

5. Purps

Purps Guest

I mean look at it this way you have stayed away for 3 days and that is much better than be PMO'in at constantly.

3 days is just a beginning and you have done good job so far but stick with it and I'm sure you will reap the benefits!