1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"3, 2, 1...JUMP!"

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheLongTrudgeHome, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Hi there folks.

I have refrained from joining the NoFap forums for a long time. But I decided I wanted to try something a bit different after...(let's go with) 'many', failures.

Where I am at:

In various forms, I have attempted to stop PMing and get my shambling self in order since puberty (~14yo). My goal has always been complete abstinence, or sex within a marriage (Christian ethics I adopted when I gave my allegiance to Jesus, ~15yo).

From today, I'm attempting a reboot on hard mode, my wife is encouraging me (sexual intercourse causes her physical pain, story for another time - she's getting therapy), and if I get to 90 days we're going to jump out of a friggin' aeroplane together. Serious!

So, here I am, beginning my trudge. I hope to post on the forums as much as I can, (every day if I can manage it) so that I can maintain motivation and hopefully encourage some folks in their own journeys.

I'll leave you with a Chaucer quote from A Knight's Tale.

"To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing, yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in his life except the impulse to simply soldier on."

The Trudger

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

You made the right decision by coming here. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

3. Hey, welcome and good luck on your journey : )

TheLongTrudgeHome likes this.