1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

240 Day Mark

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BigCatTunski, Feb 20, 2020.

1. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Kinda late on this, but the 17th marked 240 days of no PMO. And thus far, life is okay.

I’m learning to be more in tune with my purpose. I’ve been trying to get in the groove of waking up earlier so I can get more done, but honestly, I need to find things to fill my time. Otherwise, waking up early is pointless.

I go to the gym consistently. I’m probably the most in shape that I’ve ever been. I’ve been trying to keep my mind sharp and learn from the teachings of Marcus Aurelius and Seneca and the concept of stoicism.

I still get a lot of sexual thoughts, but never act upon it. It’s not as hard as it once was to not act on it, but the thoughts still happen regularly. I’m just glad I’ve learned to use more self control.

I was once on the online dating sites (separate thread on that later). I made the decision to delete my accounts and essentially get out the game. I wanted to truly focus on bettering myself, and I felt as if being on Tinder didn’t help my cause.

I got 95 days before it makes a year that I’ve been clean from PMO. I’m asking you guys again to keep me in your prayers, and I’ll be sure to do the same for you all.

Wishing you guys Godspeed.

2. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

Nice progress bro.

BigCatTunski likes this.
  3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hey, thanks for sharing. Very good progress you made.

I am also fascinated by Marcus Aurelius teachings, I will study him more in the future.

Keep going my friend, good luck!

BigCatTunski likes this.
  4. Great work man! I'm looking forward to your thread on online dating sites. Take care and good luck.

BigCatTunski likes this.
  5. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

Hi bro , i get lot of sexual thoughts cravings , when i see girl i get kind of anxcious restless and my brian dont get normal . Did u also feel so , wat u did to heal urself , how you handle sexual thoughts whn u encounter any girls

6. BigCatTunski

BigCatTunski Fapstronaut

Well, I think the best thing is knowing what’s happening when those thoughts occur. That way, I have a better control on my emotions and my actions. Kinda like, “okay, I’m getting a bit anxious. This needs to stop.” It May Sound ridiculously simple at first, but over time, you’ll see that you’ll have a better grip on yourself and your emotions.