1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

23 facts you did not know about capitalism

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HelplessPleaseHelp?, Nov 12, 2018.

1. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I want to recommend on a book that talks about capitalism.
    It talks about how we know stuff from the outside world but in fact we don't know too much.

For example it shows how countries started the Ltd for companies and how they started the term of bankruptcy. It explains that these two things were important for the development of the economy and the market in countries like United States and eventually world wide.

The book shows that some countries are more welfare countries than others (Sweden, Norway, Denmark), and in contrary to what is being thought, their policy is good for the economy, and the economic growth in these countries is quite good.

I think it is an open minded book for anyone who wants to see the bigger picture from what being told by the society.

I think it is a book that worth looking, just to have a second knowledge about the society, the market and the humane behaviour.

Deleted Account likes this.