1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

21 M, have been in denial of PMO addiction for 8 years and decided to change myself for the better.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jan 16, 2021.

1. For the last 8 years I always told myself that masturbating more than 10 times a day is just a phase, I'll grow out of it, I could stop if I wanted and that it doesn't do any harm. I tried to abstain from PMO multiple times in the past, but the urge to masturbate came back stronger than ever before each time and I started watching absolutely disgusting categories of "adult entertainment", even the thought of which would make me throw up in the past. I felt regretful and disgusted about what I had watched, about what I had done and shameful of what I had become each time after masturbation, but I couldn't stop no matter what. This addiction had destroyed my mind and body in ways that I could never fathom.
    I had all the symptoms of PMO addiction, but I could never connect the dots and realize that what I was going through was much more severe than I thought it was. I found about this community on 13th Jan, 2021 and I am thankful to all the members and this community for all the information and support that has been documented which has helped me in understanding how PMO addiction works and how I can reboot myself.
    So, I've decided that I will change myself no matter what and I will turn my life around for the better. Today is my 0th Day.

2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

psatyarthi likes this.