1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Almost at day 15. So much temptation today. I don know if i can make it

Royce and Skyzthalimit like this.
  2. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

You can do it man. Every time you resist temptation makes you stronger for the next time. Like training! Keep going!

Skyzthalimit likes this.
  3. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 21 done

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Royce likes this.
  4. Day 15. fingers crossed

Royce likes this.
  5. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

6. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Day 1 done! Wow, I felt some intense urges this morning. Like a huge wave that washed over me. No idea how I swam through it. In fact I think I am still swimming!
    Feels like I am hour by hour at the moment.

Skyzthalimit and Royce like this.
  7. I caved. 6 days from my goal, and i caved! Am dissapointed in myself. But i will get through.
    Day 0

Skyzthalimit and Royce like this.
  8. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Me too bro :emoji_worried:
    I am honestly amazed at how much of a hold this thing has. My 'sneaky brain' started to lead me astray, and I just didn't stop it this time. I thought that I was stronger than that!
    Still, 11 days was my longest recent streak, after managing 7 days about a month ago.
    Not going back to the 3 day or 7 day challenge again. Want to keep building! All time best is 19 days. 21 days it is!

Let's do this together mate. We can do it!

Skyzthalimit, Kizito.D and Royce like this.
  9. Royce

Royce Fapstronaut

let's keep going strong fellas, I had to start over 2day as well

Kizito.D and Majik like this.
  10. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

11. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

12. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

Thanks for your continuous support here! :)

Skyzthalimit, Majik and Apple Mozart like this.
  13. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

Day 4 of 21!!!!

Royce and Apple Mozart like this.
  14. Thanks. Glad to know this helped in some way.

Royce and Majik like this.
  15. I'd be happy to do this along with you. I'm at 23 days now and will look for the next longer challenge forum to join. However I believe that we're all in this together and so it really doesn't matter which forum in the end you are in. It matters that we are here for each other.

I'd like to share a thought. I learned from Emotional Intelligence reading many years ago that no matter what happens to us we ultimately make the choice - in anything. It doesn't matter what happens to us - it is our choice and reaction to it. So in the early stages (and I'm sure it will come again) I felt that desire to dip back. To take a look. To read something. Just to flirt with it. What I knew in those moments was I was personally beginning to make a different choice. I can tell you that I've hit the panic button 4 times and man was that worthwhile. We just have to keep choosing the longer term goal rather than the instant gratification. That's not the decision that we may "like" or "want" in the moment but I believe it is the decision we will "love" and admire ourselves for once we get through that addictive wave.

Royce, Kizito.D, Skyzthalimit and 2 others like this.
  16. Days 4,5 done
    Day 6 almost

Apple Mozart likes this.
  17. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

18. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

Thanks man, I really appreciate that. Sorry that your previous inspiration only got me through one extra day! :emoji_smile:

That is really interesting. I am just beginning to realise that myself. Also currently reading 'The Art of Happiness' with the Dalai Lama, which is all about that. How we feel is a choice. You can choose to be happy, or sad! Plus to get better at it you can train and practice. I think that is very transferrable to what is going on here.

This is a key thing that they also talk about. I am still in the early stages of the book. Need to pick it up and carry on reading it!

Thanks again for the support! It all feels less daunting now than it did before, which is so weird.
    Which challenge are you moving on to next? :)

Skyzthalimit likes this.
  19. Skyzthalimit

Skyzthalimit Fapstronaut

Thanks for this. I really needed it. I was feeling like flirting with it and i decided to just come here and read people's posts as a way to encourage myself to keep on going. Thanks. I'll keep that panic button in mind I've always assumed it.

Gavinfree and Majik like this.