2017 has been a good year.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Troels. L, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

I've personally made a lot of progress in all areas of my life. I've become happier, i've been smarter, i've started attending school after a long break, i've felt more in charge than ever before, emotions are no longer random, i feel a sense of control, by looking at my life very objectively, if i have been consuming bad processed food for a long period of time, then it is no wonder i don't feel amazing.
    My New Year revolution is keeping up the good work, stick to the long-term successes that are fulfilling, rather than a short moment of pleasure. Hope you've enjoyed 2017 as much as i have, if not i wish you a fantastic entry to 2018

2. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

In addition I have unlocked more confidence in myself, which has lead to numerous girls being attracted to me. One girl in particular has it all, smart, beautiful ( nice body, big boobs ) sweet personality, and an inner strength. I have also faced an academic issue i had with math, that includes paying a mentor 300 dollars a month for showing up my home, going through my homework, twice a week. Usually i would rely on the more language based classes, to make up for the poor grades in math, now i just face, and i think it will turn out good

Present Kid likes this.
  3. Great progress bro!

Keep up the good work!

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

I agree, great achievement and good for you for getting the help you know you needed.

5. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

Also nice of you to wise me good luck, considering you just relapsed. :)

Deleted Account likes this.