1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 years clean

A place for rebooters to meet and discuss 12-Step programs in conjunction with their reboot

1. today marks my 2 years of being clean from any drugs. This sexual issue not going as well, to be honest I am rather discouraged with myself with the ups and downs I have gone through trying to stay sexually sober. I do have sponsors in both of my fellowships and have worked the steps, both in writing and my daily activities. I still have the desire(tradition 3) but I’m not sure I am willing to go to whatever length I have to when ‘the thoughts’ start brewing in my mind.

I feel I’m just ranting now, so thanks for reading. I’ll pass.

2. Oldfart_v2

Oldfart_v2 Fapstronaut

I think acknowledging your situation is a good thing. It shows that you accept responsibility and are trying to make amends. I'm on two and a half weeks or 15 days and I gave up beer and cigarettes also at the same time. Sometimes getting out what's on your mind and socializing with others is the best thing to do. Hang in there and try to keep yourself doing positive things

Discerning_Dubearte likes this.