1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Overnight ejaculations in 9 days

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by FakMyLife, Sep 16, 2018.

1. FakMyLife

FakMyLife New Fapstronaut

So I started this challenge in order to improve myself and I'm doing better than I tought, currently its my 9th day.

First "wet dream" happened on 3rd or 4th day, I had some sex dreams and it just happened. The lates one happened this night but i don't remember it yet I felt my pants being wet and the sperm smell.

I'm not sure if this counts as a broken streak since I didn't really do nothing to arrouse myself or is it just because I used to fap everyday. Please help. Thanks.

2. mustapha07

mustapha07 Fapstronaut

My advice is to never sleep on your belly , take cold shower before sleep , don't listen or watch music videos that have sexual content ' literally every music now is " and pray before sleep too .
    I urge you to watch this video

3. FakMyLife

I did not watch anything sexual thats the problem. I was out with my friends from 5pm to midnight and when i came home I went directly into the bed, falling asleep.

Deleted Account and mustapha07 like this.
  4. mustapha07

mustapha07 Fapstronaut

Well as I said , cold showers will definitely help you decrease your wet dreams

FakMyLife likes this.
  5. FakMyLife

Thanks. Will try that.

6. I think the wet dreams is not real problem. It seems like that there is some pressure over there. Of course maybe the cold showers will help, but if it happen again, I should say; try to enjoy those dreams. I think that the will happen less during the time. I never had one. Not since I am PM free and not during my teenage years.

7. mustapha07

mustapha07 Fapstronaut

you will thank me later after you watch this amazing video