1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2 days and I don’t think I’m going back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by I miss the old me, Dec 22, 2023.

1. I miss the old me

I miss the old me Fapstronaut

I did it, I achieved PMO disgust, I can feel it in my soul, whenever I think of PMO a disgusted face appears in my face and y’all don’t have an idea of how happy that makes me, my 2022 resolution for 2024 was to leave PMO and I was kinda sad because December kicked in and I wasn’t able to leave it, but i have conquered PMO I’m not a slave anymore

I’m not going back at that crap never again

thank god

Joy3512, NfBigGlP and drmr like this.
  2. I miss the old me

3. drmr

drmr Fapstronaut

Good for you! I hope your disgust of shitography and masturbation only increases over time.
    But can you share how did you achieved that ? Did you follow some process?

Joy3512 and I miss the old me like this.
  4. I miss the old me

What I did wasn’t intentionally but I stayed up all night in the orange page, when the sun rised and when I finished PMO, I realized I stayed up all night, I didn’t sleep, I watched that shaet instead of sleeping and I swear I felt nauseous, I wanted to vomit out of pure disgust

then everytime I thought of doing it again, that disgust came back

obviously I didn’t achieve this in my first try of NoFap

i tried to reach this disgust for 3 years

drmr likes this.
  5. I miss the old me

I ended up realizing how cringe PMO is, everytime something reminds me of PMO, my mind automatically transforms it into that night and I simply go ewww wtf no never again

NfBigGlP likes this.
  6. NfBigGlP

NfBigGlP Fapstronaut

Same with me, what’s difficult is that you get tempted to relapse so your past pmo isn’t as gross to you, but don’t do that