1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

2. Date

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SorryWontSayIt, Feb 22, 2022.

1. SorryWontSayIt

SorryWontSayIt Fapstronaut

Hi again! Would love some second date advice!
    The firdt date went good, both had some laughs and The conversation never really stopped. We had a lot in common and some stuff not in common.

Well, maybe this is good or bad. But after The firdt date we gave eachother a hug and both Said it was Nice to meet eachother. We have not texted since. I thougth it would be good to give her some space and time to figure out what she thinks. I guess later today or tomorrow I want to text her that i enjoyed The time with her, and would like to meet up again. The only questions i have, should i be specific on what to do? I may say maybe next week. And I am at The same time afraid to be pushy, because i am afraid she Will say yes to be Nice but at The same time i cant think like that. Thougths?

She told me she loves skiing, and we firdt date we went hiking. Would it be boring to suggest to go skiing? Would love to bring maybe a little coffee and a small chocolate because talked about it that that would be awesome to have on The first date when we sat down.

Would be greatful for tips! I think it important for me to atlest show her my interest later today or tomorrow. Dont wanna play any games. Its to early to say what i think about her too, but she got my attention and i want to get to know her better

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Skiing could be nice, you know best how you got along etc and what she is like.

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  3. SorryWontSayIt

Thanks for reply! :)

I guess I will just try and see if it works. Sent her a text now and told her that I had a good time and it was fun to meet her last day. And asked if she would like to meet another day :) Hopefully it works, if not, I at least got an answer and know that I can look other directions. If its meant to be it will work, if not it wont. Guess I cant overthink. There will always be a rigth or wrong answer depending on the person,.

DeeJ4y likes this.
  4. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I hope things work out between you two!

SorryWontSayIt likes this.
  5. SorryWontSayIt

Thank you very much! She Said yes to a second date we Will meet next week.

DeeJ4y likes this.