1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

123 Days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Philip_ZA, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Philip_ZA

Philip_ZA Fapstronaut

When I started this journey it was for my son. I was a bad example of how a man should treat woman and his family. Fast forward 123 days and the constant feeling of guilt and paranoia is gone. My wife and I have started communicating on a much deeper level. I have more time.

Now things have shifted. My son is no longer my only motivation. Now that I can see the far reaching effects abstaining has, I'm doing this for myself, my marriage, my family and most importantly, my faith.

It drives me to be better.

2. That's amazing! I have come to realize just how much humans need accountability and someone to focus on besides ourselves. Whenever I am in a relationship my priorities changed; you become a guardian and more responsible. Focus your energy and attention on your family and I believe you will be just fine.

3. archer thunder

archer thunder Fapstronaut

Interesting story :emoji_grin:. The same case also applied for me :emoji_thumbsup:. Now, because I have more time and less guilt because NoFap, I'm looking for something deeper about my life :emoji_slight_smile:. So far, NoFap program has changed my life, Alhamdulillah :emoji_innocent:

Yin&Yang likes this.
  4. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

Beautiful story, never fall for the lies of the mainstream media. Always think about your son may god bless you and your son