1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

12 years?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Wazzai, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Wazzai

Wazzai Fapstronaut

I've read a couple of bramacharya books and all of them say celibacy for 12 years before you become 32 will make you superhuman..

I'm not one to just believe what I read, but it intrigues me greatly. has anyone of you(or someone you know of) successfully remained celibate for this long? If so, did life start playing in your favor?

2. youliveyoulearn

youliveyoulearn Fapstronaut

Why would you do that?

The only mission we have in our DNA it's to live and reproduce, the rest depends on each individual, the evolution of our nerves make it possible for us to decide how we our lives and gave us the change to make decisions, it's just complicated man.. life it's to short to start a journey of 12 y.o celibacy just to see if something happens with you. Nothing changes overnight, every thought we have, every action we take changes us, and projects the person you are in the actual moment.

A41:14A likes this.
  3. A.C. Green remained celibate until marriage 38 years and Time Tebow is a virgin. 30 years I don't think they have superhuman ability seem like normal people to me

Wazzai likes this.