1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

12 Year Addict. No-P and No-M Begins Today

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheGhettoLife, May 26, 2015.

1. TheGhettoLife

TheGhettoLife Fapstronaut

I have been an addicted to P and M since I was 9. I am 21 now and I want to change these disgusting habbits of mine. Completely. Starting today.

I discovered this site not even 5 min ago when watching a youtube video on No-fapping. I have made excuses to myself over and over and over again that I'm not addicted and that I can stop anytime. I have lied to myself over and over again. Today is the day I will stop. Period.

I want to thank you for the support I will receive from trying this out. I know I've been needing to do such a thing for 12 years now. I have finally come to the realization that I need to start now or I will never start. I came back from a camping trip and the joy and the control I had over myself of not Fapping or viewing P was amazing.

I got back from the camping trip just last night and gave into temptation... Today is the day I begin my journey of No-F and No-P. Thank you again for the support! Grateful to be here!

jbizz49 likes this.
  2. mv8652

mv8652 Fapstronaut

Five minutes! That was a quick sell. Congrats on quick recognition that you need this. There are some excellent videos on YouTube on this topic. I especially love the ones by "Black White Guy in America" (Seth Alexander). He's the one who finally sold me on actually doing NoFap, although I'd been looking at various such videos for months. Thank you, Seth!

NoFap can be tough sometimes, but at least some benefits begin to flow almost immediately, as you learned during your camping trip. I wish you all the best as you go forward. Please come back to this thread and report your progress and ask us any specific questions as you go along.

TheGhettoLife likes this.
  3. TheGhettoLife

That was the video I watched!!
    Thank you for your support!!
    I truly am grateful @mv8652 !!

mv8652 likes this.
  4. mv8652

mv8652 Fapstronaut

Seth is very intelligent and an amazing communicator. He has several NoFap videos and many more on other topics related to self-improvement. They're full of excellent advice! Check out his "Black White Guy in America" YouTube channel. He also has a YouTube channel called "Man Talk" in partnership with a Canadian fellow. They answer questions there about NoFap.

5. TheGhettoLife

Good deal!!
    I will go ahead and watch those right now!!
    Thanks again!

6. SJG_11B

SJG_11B Guest

It's definitely a challenge! Stick with it, remember you got us for support!

TheGhettoLife likes this.