1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

11 months free of PM

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Prog13, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Prog13

Prog13 Fapstronaut

Hey brothers,

11 months free of PM,i thought that this will never happen,but here i am.
    PIED is also here and it goes hand by hand with flatline,a flatline which always comes back for two weeks up to one month after a call girl gives me oral O.

At the beggining(30 days free of PMO)it was really difficult,not quitting P but the urges.
    Urges from hell,blue balls with tons of pain,sexual images in my mind all the time,everywhere,on the street,at work,at the gym,when pissing,when i was alone or with friends.Looking at girls and thinking only about having sex or masturbation.

I always had the problem to just talk to girls,not to flirt or ask them a date,just to talk...flirting was not an option,flirting was a dream.Τhis is the reason i fell in to P.
    I was raised in a very bad,violent,rejecting family enviroment,so i became a shy type of guy who was only staring at girls from a distance unable to do anything.
    Of course social anxiety and depression was always there since childhood.

After 11 months free of PM and 5 years of psychoanalysis sessions here are the results:
    I wake up in the morning to go to work easier than before,not apprehensive,with more energy for work and better impact.
    My mind functions better than before,the fog is gone.
    I am more open to the people to get to know me and people like it,i can talk to people,YES i can talk to strangers!
    I learned that i have emotions like other people.
    Women are not sexual objects.
    Sexual images in my mind are gone.Masturbation urge is gone.
    Self esteem and confidence is here for the first time in my life,no social anxiety.
    I managed to flirt with a girl and she likes me but...unfortunatelly i have to wait because of PIED and this is really sad for me.

I started a 90 days PMO challenge.
    I believe that step by step problems are solved,PIED is my enemy and i will fight against it step by step again.

kafatopu, Mohammad Asif, DBug and 2 others like this.