1000 Days of No PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AModernMiroku, Oct 15, 2023.

1. AModernMiroku

AModernMiroku Fapstronaut

@Bradziggler1990 & Isaac Newton2006 : Thank you both for stopping by.

Again, though, at this time I cannot invest much time in replies.

Know that I will try to get back to you if you should send me a message.

I wish you all the best.

God bless,
    AMM

2. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

You are good brother .
    I have no word because even in my dream 900 days are too much for me.

AModernMiroku likes this.
  3. AModernMiroku

@Learner09 : I, too, once thought that. But I have grown & changed.

I believe that all can. We might not achieve the same results...but we can all grow nonetheless.

Do not underestimate yourself! Though I do not know you at all, I believe in you!

God bless,
    AMM

Learner09 likes this.
  4. Ammar2

Ammar2 Fapstronaut

Wow what an achievement. Make sure you rid evil from you; I can't see you relapsing due to envy. I really believe in it, but I just want you to keep winning. It's so inspiring to see you on this streak; what a great victory! Sometimes you can even be hurt from positive envy, as in those cheering you on could (unintentionally) hurt your accomplishment. Great! Now it's 2000 days :) You are walking the path of abstinence and victory.

5. Ammar2

Ammar2 Fapstronaut

Good job, you are one of the top nofap victors. Have you been doing things for your betterment? For me, I've recently relapsed and I'm struggling with weakness and sleep issues. Did you experience withdrawal? I experienced PAWS, and other withdrawal problems. PAWS is basically long term withdrawal from substances. Did you get it?

6. AModernMiroku

@Ammar2 : Thank you for stopping by, & thank you for your kind words.

As I have said above, I have been limiting my time online. I will try to get back to you when I can.

In the meantime: I have addressed a lot of those questions in previous Success Stories & their comments (linked above) as well as my overly long Journal (also linked above).

I would recommend that if you have questions, browse through those collections first in the meantime. If you have questions after that, please let me know!

In short: I struggled a lot. I kept on going with successes & failures. I got better little by little. I struggle today, in some of the same ways (so far, minus PMO). I try to keep bettering myself across the board, i.e., to be a balanced individual. My main priority has been prayer--but I also volunteer, do simple workouts, advance in my career (study), etc.

I wish you the best; keep in touch as you might.

God bless,
    AMM

Ammar2 likes this.
  7. WannabeMonk7

WannabeMonk7 Fapstronaut

Spectacular! I have 2 devices being monitored by a distant accountability partner. But I have 2 devices not monitored. Need to get rid of them.

8. AModernMiroku

@WannabeMonk7 : Nice!

And nice name/profile picture. I happened to be biased, having lived that life for a time. Some of my previous entries allude to this point.

Are you interested in monastic life? It is hard for me to tell offhand. Perhaps your picture is of a monk of the Benedictine family? A safe guess indeed, given how many branches there are.

But I suppose this is neither here-nor-there for this thread.

All the best,
    God bless,
    AMM

Ammar2 likes this.
  9. Damian_Wayne

Damian_Wayne Fapstronaut

Brotha Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !!! Finally someone reached day 1000 !!! Bro you should post this in the Corn Addiction Rebooting Section and also the events and challenges sub section you would be at Superman and God Rank !!!!!!!

10. AModernMiroku

@Damian_Wayne : Thanks for the kind words & thanks for stopping by!

Of course, there are many who have preceded me to this point. And, of course, there are many who have fared much better than me overall--some of whom are not as high in the running counter total.

Anyway--again, thanks. Keep on in the fight! We are here for you!

God bless,
    AMM

Damian_Wayne likes this.