1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 days in, here's my reflection

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by findinganewfrontier, Jun 29, 2019.

1. findinganewfrontier

findinganewfrontier Fapstronaut

So I’ve been wanting to share my story for a few weeks, and today happens to be my 100th day without orgasm.

I began NoFap after realizing how poor my romantic life was and how my sissification fetish controlled large portions of my time. I was not the man I wanted to become. So 100 days ago, I decided orgasms were my main problem, and I have abstained from them. Still, I maintained contact with sissification assignments and videos, fantasizing and hoping that my orgasm control would mitigate my horniess. Eventually, I found myself on trans subreddits and realized I was entering another rabbithole during this journey into sissification. At about the 50 day mark I knew I needed to implement strong restrictions on my Internet activity.

One big reason for my sissification fetish existing is due to boredom. I spent a portion of my summer home alone, and this made it more difficult to spend my free time wisely (since I couldn’t relieve my horniess with orgasm.

But two weeks ago I arrived at the summer program I am running and I haven’t had sissification feelings since. I realize the main reason why is because I have little free time, but I think this is helpful for my “no tolerance” reboot and rehabilitation as a whole.

My NoFap journey has been amazing. I’m about to enter my junior year of college and I’m taking the necessary steps to re-enter the dating scene when I return to school. I’ve been working out for almost three months now, and I’m becoming more and more confident in my body--I’ve always been lanky, so I’m excited to see muscle growth! Moreover, I’m feeling more relaxed and committed to self-improvement.

I’d also like to announce I’m throwing out my sex toys today, as intimacy is what I desire, not sex. I cannot wait to meet the right girl and give her everything I’ve held back. I’ve never been with a girl, so this is my true goal.

The psychological and accompanying physical effects of my NoFap journey have been astounding. I’m so grateful for making the necessary changes and going through the no-orgasm 90 day trial period. I realize I’ve only made it 14 days without sissification media, but know I’m strong enough to put everything in the past and transform. I’m an entirely new man, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds. I’m going to live a self-defined transparent and admirable life.

For anyone on the fence with trying NoFap, just see how you feel after a few weeks. Actually committing to NoFap will likely be difficult, and you need to implement the boundaries you know are best for you. Unless you’re truly content with your habits, then you have nothing to lose by trying.

2. Well done man. Nice to see progress.

findinganewfrontier likes this.
  3. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@findinganewfrontier WOOOOOO! CONGRATS!!!! 100 DAYS!!!!

Intimimacy and love I like this. Not the play the field and have sex with 9999999 partners till u have STD and u are 90 years old! GJ

4. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

good work man, don't look back she's waiting for you.

findinganewfrontier likes this.
  5. findinganewfrontier

findinganewfrontier Fapstronaut

there are little replies of encouragement I see and receive throughout social media which mean a lot. Honestly, thank you!

Gladiatori and stoneyman22 like this.