+100 days clean at 16yo

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Abdula Ahmed, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Abdula Ahmed

Abdula Ahmed Fapstronaut

I try not to keep track of how many days I've been clean, because that makes me think of M and increases my chances of relapsing. All I know is that the 1st I went 100 days clean.

God, it's been hard. It still is hard, but less.

I told my friend about nofap and all the benefits. He tried it and said that he doesn't know if the benefits are better than PMO. He saw that I was still going and that the benefits were never fading out, so he tried again but it was very hard for him so he tried to only M once a week and he's been doing great: he gets some of the benefits and still gets to M.

SOME of the benefits, and he still is like 5 times more productive, imagine how better not cheating once a week is for improving.

As I said, I'm 16, and that's a very hard age, mostly because of social media. I'm also trying to get clean of social media and ngl it's 3 times harder than nofap, but I'm still trying.

NoFap and NoSocialMedia has made my life a lot better, you can't imagine. I'll try to describe it:
    • better attention span and focus
    • more energy
    • with less effort I get the same, even more benefits from training
    • more confident
    • more attraction to women
    • I talk better with people (I'm very introverted)
    • facial hair grows darker
    • better looking (face and body)
    And many more

If you're struggling with nofap, I'll tell you what has worked for me and hopefully it helps you:

When I think of PMO, I either read success stories on this forum, and that gives me the motivation to continue and makes the urges go away or I read and/or write detailed, long reasons on why M is wrong for me. Those reasons must touch your heart, because if they don't I don't think they will do much.

It's easier to create another habit than to destroy one

Stay strong