10 days, few things and a relapse?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by elyu, Jul 12, 2018.

1. elyu

elyu New Fapstronaut

Hello, I want some serious advices about this

A liltle about me, im a dork about relationships and also very clueless when a girl notice me. Im usually sad due to be lonely, low confidence, not really a talking person and very respectfull of people.

Now by some reason I started NoFap the first day of this month (1/07/2018)

Few things that Im very curious and would love the advice.

1. I meet a girl at work and she touch my shoulder whenever we cross path, wave at me and give me a big smile when where are kind of far. Last time I had free time, so I was having a smoke when she approach to me and ask me one, then we begin talking, we share a lilbit of personal stuff and I kind of panicked (unsure what to say and do next) so I switch subject to how was her day, and we continue talking, until her girlfriends arrive and approach to us I stood there hear them talk (barely talk back beside the hello and introduction), and whenever one of them was telling a story she turn to me and begin to explain the reason of that, and that pretty much was for a couple of hours. I've meet her for a month or so, barely see her but only lately I begin to notice this.

2. I have a workpartner that have a really nice body, she has a boyfriend, I usually talk with her very respectfully however this week I started to talking on a sexual tone to her, nothing aggressive but with double meaning that I make sure she understood. I though she would be mad at me because of that and also because she was wearing a top and I starred a lot at her tits until her -male- friend give her a signal about it and she clinch to cover it with her hair, later on I wanted to apology (¿?) because what I did and say come out of nowhere, the next day I had my day off so didn't see her but she send me a msg asking about my day (I've chat with her before this happend, but always about work few times about other stuff), I reply back and ask about her's told me she went to x place, then she switch to ask about some stuff relate to work, which as far im concern she was already aware of it.

Now the thing I would love to have some advice are the next
    - First of all, what exactly did happend to me ?
    - Is this goin to last or keep going until I have sex/fap ?
    - Its me or the first girl has some interest on me, again im a dork relate to this stuff, so the signal maybe there but I can't see them how can I make sure before asking ?
    - Why would the second girl ask me something after I behave like that, and above all why would she care about my day, never ever had asked that.
    - Due to x reason I had a really strong sexual fantasy about one of them and had precum or eyaculate a lil'bit, do that mess up my nofap and gains or that is just psycological ? I didn't masturbate nor touch just the fantasy.

I may be overthinking this, so what should I do whenever things like this happend on the future (and now) ¿don't care and carry on?
    Im aware that maybe neither is real, the first one may be very friendly, I dont know her long enough, nor have see her interact with other guys and the second one may be clueless about the meeting at work.

This is all new to me and im unsure how to proceed and what to do or not to do in order to keep goin this way, I really really feel better and want to improve myself I don't want to return to the old sad me.