1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

宁静致远

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Nov 28, 2016.

1. The name's Fapstronaut Ning, and I'm pretty pumped to be here. You might wonder what's with the Chinese, well, its from a Chinese idiom which basically means "tranquility yields transcendence." However, the problem I'm having is that as long as I keep up the PMO routine I can't get no tranquility and w/o no tranquility I ain't gunna get that transcendence I've been aiming for. So that's got to change...

I've been hooked on PMO since I was 14, now I'm 29, and while that does make me feel lousy, I keep my hopes up and expectations in check. Before I landed on this here website, the longest streak I had to date was 26 days and it was my goal to consistendy go a week without PMO. However, after signing up and doing some initial reading I'm thinking that 90 days is actually a possibility, more than that its almost a necessity. Anyway, that's my goal, 90 days no PMO. I'm going to keep reading this website and all the other websites that nofap recommends and I'll check back with ya'll later. Tips & Comments most welcome!

AndySky180, tout ça pour ça and Low like this.
  2. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

great goal to have; but sometimes we stumble, so don't be too hard on yourself.
    good luck with your journey and welcome to the site. there are so many voices here, you will find a lot of support here.

AndySky180 and ningjingzhiyuan like this.