1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by freedomwarrior

1. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Man because you failed once doesn't mean your are going to do it again, remember your a capable of leaving behind this addiction. Keep believing yu can do it and definitely do it 'cause you can !
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.
  2. Blop12
    Blop12
    Tell yourself I have quit, when you look at it that you have already quit then there's no need to worry about the addiction.
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.
  3. freedomwarrior
    freedomwarrior
    Thanks for the support, men. Just seems like i don't have lots of will power. Not much fight in me. I don't get tempted often, but when I do, I fail.
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.
  4. freedomwarrior
    freedomwarrior
    It has been 14 days without a temptation and then wham bham thank you hand.
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.
  5. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Try meditation to improve your will power, do 5 or 10 minutes guided meditation and also try fill your time with activities
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.
  6. freedomwarrior
    freedomwarrior
    My time is overfull of activities. Work, wife, kid1, kid2, kid3, house, rent house, car1, car2, car3, car 4, messy office, etc. I wear myself out and then fall/fail/succumb/give in/ every 2 weeks or so.
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.
  7. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    wow many activities, maybe you have too much stress... maybe you need more time. Something I learned is that you need a balance not to free , not to bussy. If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me, :)
    Aug 5, 2015
    spaces likes this.