1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Arohamystic

1. Beamer
    Beamer
    Hi my friend-)) I love your positive mindset, it made me smile reading this ! :-)) All my best buddy! Stay strong, on your way 3 weeks ! :-))
    Jan 9, 2018
  2. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    Thank you so much, Beamer! Meeting and connecting with you has definitely been one of the great joys of the past few months! I feel like I'm in such a good frame of mind at the moment - the "power" of PMO is dissolving right before my eyes!
    Jan 9, 2018
  3. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    I am so glad to read this! You are amazing person who is helping to lead the way into healthy habits here! You are also such a kind caring family man :)
    Jan 10, 2018
  4. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    @Ready to be healthy - your comments always make me feel so warm and fuzzy! Thank you! I don't think I would be in the state of mind that I am today without your guidance and support. You are such an encouraging and uplifting person. Thank you so much, my friend!
    Jan 10, 2018
  5. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    You really are so welcome! I will honestly do anything I can for you, to help you, support you and be there for you! I care about you a great deal :)
    Jan 10, 2018
  6. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    Thank you so much, my friend! It really does mean so much to me. :-) (And may I be of the same support and help to you.)
    Jan 10, 2018
  7. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    You'd be a great friend to have in real life. Not sure all your friends deserved you, but such is life. Keep doing your best for everyone!
    Jan 10, 2018
  8. Arohamystic
    Arohamystic
    Thank you, brother! I wish I could meet all you guys in real life - what an awesome team! But we can express love and joy wherever we are - and this has such a positive effect on the world!
    Jan 10, 2018
  9. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    Jan 10, 2018
  10. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Hm. R2BH, hopefully not. Maybe it was too personal for the status area. He's just a great guy that people have taken unfair advantage of. And, I could use better friends in real life was maybe the salient rumination :)
    Jan 10, 2018