Comments on Profile Post by jorgeder98

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Indeed. Whereas in reality, there are likely friends of ours that could bring us fulfillment sevenfold, but we often feel too lazy to leave the house or invite someone over :P But the brain does like to rationalize, that's for sure
    Jul 30, 2015
  2. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Yes I'm too lazy to go out sometimes I prefer staying home fapping though I've been 3 days without fap :)
    Jul 31, 2015
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    That's the hard part for a lot of us, I think. When we're too tired to go out and run a mile, or go workout or something, we find ourselves without any idea of what to do. I think that keeping your future in mind is a good way to prevent yourself from slipping. Remembering that this is something that you CAN do, and will continue to become stronger in as you go through your reboot...
    Aug 1, 2015
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And remembering that every relationship that you have - friendship, or romantically involved - will be significantly more valuable to you as you go through life without having to hide an entire side of yourself.Normal, everyday conversations with people can become significantly more fulfilling and satisfying, when our brains stop comparing our current level of pleasure to that of PMO...
    Aug 1, 2015
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Our dopamine levels will start to level out, and what seemed insignificant before suddenly becomes the greatest thing in the world. And we find that fulfillment brings more pleasure than pleasure by itself.

Sorry for the long comment stream :P
    Aug 1, 2015
  6. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Don't worry Denton, I really appreciate your comments. I think everyday I get better and in some way appreciate a little bit more activities like programming and playing the guitar, unfortunately I still don't believe that I can find someone in the romantic level my confidence is still low as always been. Hope it gets better with time
    Aug 1, 2015