Comments on Profile Post by Bingles

1. Bingles
    Bingles
    i haven't showered in two days lololololololololololololol
    Apr 29, 2024
  2. Bingles
    Bingles
    Ate haggis for breakfast today but tis's the shitty morrisons pack stuff that all clumps together in the microwave. cannae even enjoy a basic fucking breakfaat FUCK DUCK FUCK DUCK DUCK ahha ducks lol typo
    Apr 29, 2024
  3. Bingles
    Bingles
    i havent had any motivation to get out my bed for the past week.
    Apr 29, 2024
  4. Bingles
    Bingles
    anyone else despise ITV? i hate that channel so much. every time i see warwick davis a piece of my soul dies inside
    Apr 29, 2024
  5. Bingles
    Bingles
    "let's play tenable" NO I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY FUCKING TENABLE I PLAY IT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND DAY. AND BEN SHEPHARD JESUS CHRIST, HE'S HEARD THAT COUNTER DROP MORE THAN 100,000 TIMES AT LEAST BECAUSE HE'S BEEN IN 2,000 EPISODES OF THAT SHIT SHOW
    Apr 29, 2024
  6. Bingles
    Bingles
    ben shephard looks like a british patrick bateman. he has that soulless disappointed gaze in his eyes as if he is questioning his very existence whenever he hears the counter drop.
    Apr 29, 2024
  7. Bingles
    Bingles
    aldi meal deal sushis and morrisons meal deal sushis taste exactly the same: like nothing. seriously lads, how come even our foreign foods taste so painfully bland and British?
    Apr 29, 2024
  8. Bingles
    Bingles
    might have a bowl of ice cream, vanilla with toffee sauce and maple syrup. speed up the diabtes process the Bingle Bongle wayz innit bruv innit innit yeah cunticus bruvicus
    Apr 29, 2024
  9. Bingles
    Bingles
    personally, i am personal. and that's a personal statement - personally.
    Apr 29, 2024
  10. Bingles
    Bingles
    if you are what you eat, then i an A4 sheet of writing paper i ate six years ago out of boredom
    Apr 29, 2024
  11. Bingles
    Bingles
    bastards ate it all
    Apr 29, 2024
  12. Bingles
    Bingles
    bingles isn't just a name, it'sa state of minndddd chanmpagne sujpernova in the skyyyyy yeah citeh
    Apr 29, 2024
  13. Bingles
    Bingles
    ordering mcdonalds tonight, so i pray they get the order right or i swear to god i will devour the whole building. not the burgers, but the entire building itself. everyone inside, voring it like a deviantart smut in one bite and crunching it. the bastards better not forget my double quarter pounder with cheese.
    Apr 29, 2024
  14. Bingles
    Bingles
    my sister said jesus christ was from motherwell, should have been buckfast instead of wine lmoa
    Apr 29, 2024
  15. Bingles
    Bingles
    sorry lads the baked beans conventio n is down the street that way, this is a proud krygyz ice chewing area only!!1!
    Apr 29, 2024
  16. Bingles
    Bingles
    2006 has to be one of the most lame years to be born. missing out on both sides. too young to relate to early gen z and millenials but don't want to associate with the skibidi rizz gen alphas. i got glimpses of the early internet and media because i'm europoor but that faded away in 2016. after that, the world became boring and insane.
    Apr 29, 2024
  17. Bingles
    Bingles
    "oh yeah, just spend 6 years of your life in this piss-smelling underfunded state school full of retards and commie teachers, stress to the point of mental illness and breakdowns to achieve A's in credentials that mean fuck all and end up in minimum wage work anyway because uni is too expensive and pointless" - YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR ADULTHOOD LADS.
    Apr 29, 2024
  18. Bingles
    Bingles
    I should be studying right now but I really could not care anymore. just let me rot in bed.
    Apr 29, 2024
  19. Bingles
    Bingles
    numbah six, picking up sticks. three four, polis at yer door. five six yer wee wee is weetabix.
    Apr 29, 2024
  20. Bingles
    Bingles
    shoegaze is like lyrical breakcore for semi-normal people.
    Apr 29, 2024
  21. Bingles
    Bingles
    i'm sorry
    Apr 29, 2024
  22. Bingles
    Bingles
    drank bone hurti g juice
    Apr 29, 2024
  23. Bingles
    Bingles
    SUKOTTORANDO BANZAI DESU w w
    Apr 29, 2024
  24. Bingles
    Bingles
    i had a japanese autist friend who kept sending me photos of planes he made in minecraft and burned korean flags. guy was off his rock. but i'm a bit of a hypocrite saying that
    Apr 29, 2024
  25. Bingles
    Bingles
    Rayman 2 is alright so far, but my attention span is too short to play for more than hour
    Apr 29, 2024
  26. Bingles
    Bingles
    my lungs feel sore
    Apr 29, 2024
  27. Bingles
    Bingles
    so was david bowie bisexual or just the average freemason?
    Apr 29, 2024
  28. Bingles
    Bingles
    ever have a third person conversation with yourself? i do it alll the time. usually i fuck up and make a terrible decision afterwards. i like eggs.
    Apr 29, 2024
  29. Bingles
    Bingles
    not too fond of the anti-christ i must say
    Apr 29, 2024
  30. Bingles
    Bingles
    chicken is the worst food, the only reason people eat it is because it's easy to farm and it's horrible taste can be masked and "preserved" with mouth burning spice seasonings. Eat steak instead like a real men.
    Apr 29, 2024
  31. Bingles
    Bingles
    i've got spurs, that bingle bangle bingle (bingle bangles), as I ride merrily along (bingle bangle)
    Apr 29, 2024
  32. Bingles
    Bingles
    buffalo soldieeer, in de heart of ameerricccaaa
    Apr 29, 2024
    Wizardrabbit likes this.
  33. Bingles
    Bingles
    ok last one for tonight gn gn ciao ciao
    Apr 29, 2024
    Wizardrabbit likes this.
  34. Bingles