Comments on Profile Post by Bingles

1. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    no u
    Sep 14, 2023
  2. Bingles
    Bingles
    been ages since i last saw someone use no u, am i in 2016 again? can hear the cowbelly music playing in the background.
    Sep 14, 2023
  3. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    it's cool kids' slang as far as I'm concerned
    Sep 14, 2023
  4. Bingles
    Bingles
    band kind humour more like. terminally online and as predictable as a house tour.
    Sep 14, 2023
  5. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    now excuse me, my psychological state will need some time to recover from the implied suggestion that 2016 was a long time ago
    Sep 14, 2023
  6. Bingles
    Bingles
    It's been almost 8 years mate. We are closer to 2035 now than we are to 2016. Past is past, the zoomers shall destroy the world with our vast dysgenic retardation.
    Sep 14, 2023
  7. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    the world is run mostly by people born 50-60 years ago. The instant noodles hairstyle generation will have to wait a bit before they get any real influence
    Sep 14, 2023
  8. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    2035 sounds totally scifi
    Sep 14, 2023
  9. Bingles
    Bingles
    They want to ban farming and force everyone to live in cities. My modern studies and history class is pure communist propaganda. Free at Last, Creation of the Welfare State and Migration and Empire. Nothing about our own country and history. They say they want democracy but want to ban all extremist parties because of fascism. So anyone with a view you don't like should be arrested? Mkay.
    Sep 14, 2023
    Semtex likes this.
  10. Bingles
    Bingles
    Zoomers are thick as a shit and I can say that from personal experience as one myself. Each year down becomes more dumb and loud as the last. Disgusting broccoli-cut bastards the lot of them.
    Sep 14, 2023
  11. Bingles
    Bingles
    The moment they take full control is the day true freedom dies.
    Sep 14, 2023
  12. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    The actual world is the least based of all possible worlds.
    Sep 14, 2023
  13. Caffeine
    Caffeine
    Or should I say "keyed"
    Sep 14, 2023