Fapstronaut, from Timisoara, Romania

Ibrahim Haidar was last seen:
Jun 8, 2014
    1. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Check your e-mail.
    2. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      My inbox is less than half full. YOU need to clear YOUR inbox mate :)
    3. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Error message: Ibrahim Haidar has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    4. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Hi buddy, please clear your inbox as I cannot message you. Cheers - vertigo.
    5. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      My inbox is clear now :)
    6. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      That's good. Actually, I thought it was your turn to respond but, of course it is mine. I read it when you posted it and then in my mind, I thought I had responded. Slight malfunction of the accountability partner, lol. I will reply properly (probably tonight). Everything is fine here and I am pleased to have reached 1 week ahead and still going strong. Keep going, too. It is so rewarding when we abstain, isn't it? Ma'a salama :P
    7. JohnnyTheFox
      JohnnyTheFox
      Are you all right buddy?
  • About

Student (medschool)
    18/yo Male, living in Romania. An adolescence filled with bad friends & biopolar disorder lead to a need for a stress release. Thus I delved into PMO for the last 7 years. I enjoy calesthenics, biking, cooking, flirting (especially), running, hugging, cuddling, laughing, eating, feeding, animals, gaming, reading, writing.....