1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TakingTheSteps

1. taqwa
    taqwa
    I proudly stand behind her! Stay strong! Win!
    Jan 23, 2016
  2. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Than you !!!!, I love it. I want to keep fighting with you guys but need to come up with ways to cope all the stress, tension and sadness in life
    Jan 23, 2016
  3. vulture175
    vulture175
    suicidal thoughts occur after few hours of relapsing. don't worry. it's normal. focus on ur spiritual faith. philosophy is hard to understand. getting mad with girls won't let u free. i guess
    Jan 23, 2016
  4. taqwa
    taqwa
    We want nothing more than you to join us. It is our pleasure. We are in it together!
    Jan 23, 2016
  5. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Yes I know getting mad at girls won't bring me any, but sometimes it's hard no to get angry, anyway I'm working on a daily basis to become a better human
    Jan 24, 2016
  6. jorgeder98
    jorgeder98
    Thank you my friends for your support !
    Jan 24, 2016
  7. taqwa
    taqwa
    You are welcome! Anger is rarely a useful emotion. We as humans can't balance anger with justice. We usually get angry and then overstep our boundaries. So, It is best to let it go. Be the change you want to see and that will make you very desirable to both women and men! stay strong! win!
    Jan 24, 2016
  8. TakingTheSteps
    TakingTheSteps
    ^ I agree with this guy!
    Jan 24, 2016
  9. taqwa
    taqwa
    There you go...^ proof from a very cool lady indeed!
    Jan 24, 2016